Recent content by WuFei

1. W

Sentosa Reaches For Fortune - Hunting Event

Event is over. Land was sold. Please feel free to contact me to claim your uncollected rewards. I will still be paying out past rewards until further notice.
  2. W

Selling: Land Area: Sentosa's Reach on Planet Arkadia

ROI will basically be based off of how hard you work the land. the 6-7% is passive. When I promoted the land it was more than 6-7%.
  3. W

Income varies depending if you're actively promoting the land or if there are events going on in the other planets. I've owned this land for 11 months and after August it will be a year. I was actively promoting the land last year but got lazy this year so there's a difference in the income. ROI...
  4. W

Features: 2 x Mutated Madana DNA Teleporter Very Low Cost to upkeep DNA (approx 7.5 PED per day lowest maturity) Housing Estate Deed: (Arkadia Land Area 4 Estate) Land Area Deed: (Sentosa's Reach Property Deed) Permanent Global Naming The mob that's on the land. Here's some of the Ores and...
  5. W

Sent you a msg in game.
  6. W

Sentosa Reaches For Fortune - Mining Event

Ending this event and the last day is July 31st 2021.
  7. W

https://discord.gg/hJY3eQwW
  8. W

Still available but the progressive will be ending at the end of the month.
  9. W

The progressive prize part of this event will be ending on July 31st 23:59 EU time. You still have time to win it! Stay tuned for further updates.
  10. W

Selling: eMINE (M) T2.99

Armor sold.
  11. W

Pending. . . .
  12. W

Selling my full set of eMINE (M) for tt+3.5k. Current tt is 63.35 PED.
  13. W

News: Marcimex Unrest

Reading a lot about botting. Does that mean we should all start botting? Always thought we get banned for botting. Maybe I've been missing out on stuff.
Back