Xanato Xan Kaso

Hello my name is Christopher, I am 30 years old and have been fighting cancer since I was 19. I I have beat cancer 5 times now and it is currently in remission. In 2014 I required major surgery, and again in 2016. Since then I have been living in a medical facility, be it a hospital or a skilled nursing facility (Nursing home). I play Entropia daily and am available nearly 24/7.
I provide many in-game services, including a rental service, player investment fund, Land Area Management and more. Links are in my signature.
Society
The Frozen Flame
Xanato Xan Kaso
Occupation
Medically Disabled, Former Ballroom Dance Instructor, General Manager at Papa Johns,
Real-world Gender
Male
Entropia Gender
Male

Contact

Facebook
ctmackenn

Signature

Check out RentalServiceofLegends.com Whether you are looking for a new toy to play with, or you want to win Mayhem, there is something you could benefit from. Save PED on L weapons, Hunt like an UBER for a few days for a change of pace, or ring(s) to increase DPP and Loot.

LegendaryEntropianServices.com is now up an running. It is currently a link to a forum post with all the services I offer to improve your EU experience!

Following

Back