Recent content by Xander Catman

1. Xander Catman

Monria Introduces a Stable During First Annual St Patrick's Day Event - Virtual-Strategy Magazine

Things are going very well on Monria indeed! I love the fact that the people in charge actualy PLAY the game and listen to their player base. You can find most of their team, including Anhithe, Kendra (Ant's better half) and DarkMoon Enigma on board the Yamato almost every friday and sunday...
  2. zan siggie

zan siggie

zan siggie for monria
  3. siggie

siggie

xander siggie
  4. Xander Catman

Virus Gen : variant Kazy 418613 detected

As of yesterday, I am able to update and get in game with both Bullguard internet security and Malwarebytes running. YAY!! XZC
  5. Xander Catman

Selling: Monria

From what he posted about having 30 days..... I would tend to think he has 30 days to finalize payment. I could be wrong....but I doubt it. XZC
  6. Xander Catman

Selling: Monria

I would like to extend a HUGE GRATZ to Anhithe, a member of The Knights of Entropia! Although he is relatively new to our society he has been a very generous knight with not only his time and knowledge, but with letting our members crew the Yamato MS and his many donations to event prizes and...
  7. Xander Catman

Update Regarding Anti-Virus Alerts from F-Secure.

I've paid to register BullGuard Internet Security and I'll be damned if I am going to stop using it because of this. Its been a great program for me for the past 3 years and have never had an issue with it - until now. I would rather stop playing EU to be honest. XZC PS: I'm a DIEHARD EU...
  8. Xander Catman

Top oldest societies

The Knights of Entropia (formerly The Knights of Calypso) 11/13/2006 We had to disband and recreate the society do to a bug in the system a few years ago so our creation date falls after your cutoff - but a visit to the information page of our soc in the soc terminal lists the original creation...
  9. Xander Catman

I managed to get the update and get online last night for 10 minutes... AFTER I turned off my Bullguard Internet Security and Malwarebytes. I thought that since the update had finished ok that I should be able to turn them back on..... WRONG.. so as Bullguard came back online it flagged the...
  10. Xander Catman

Entropia and The Chosen Avatars

In my time (joined 2007) I have had some luck....I think I'm up to 4-5 5 digit loots now.....the largest of which was 20k atrox young (see link in my siggie below for top 3 loots) but I can safely say that all of those loots combined have been bought and paid for by way of my deposits. That and...
  11. Xander Catman

wow 24 hours now with same issue..... not good. C'mon MA... no word on eta? XZC
  12. Xander Catman

I posted in another thread regarding this, but Bullguard is giving me the same detection on the client loader in a never ending loop trying to download it. XZC
  13. Xander Catman

Client Update Issue

Still broke for me as well.....my internet protection software, BullGuard, keeps thinking that the clientloader.exe is now an infected file everytime it downloads and moves it to quarrantine - it was doing that earlier as well. Any other time its updated just fine and bullguard has never had...
  14. Xander Catman

Client Update Issue

Glad to know its not my machine.... first I thought it was something with my antivirus and firewall preventing it from updating.... just kept downloading the clientloader.exe over and over again and restrting itself.... was driving me nuts! GL getting it sorted! XZC
  15. Xander Catman

Mining Mania!

Thank YOU for your kind words Enigma! I'm still so jealous I could just spit. LOL I hope you guys decde to use the amp for a while before you sell it! XZC
Back