Recent content by Xapti

1. X

melee farming

all I do is fight monsters with lots of health, so that you're not ever dealing too much extra damage. I would think that switching weapons, would just waste time, although I've never tested it, i don't know how the delay works, it might be very little. With the things I fight if I loose any...
  2. X

Sweat Gathering Skill

the amount of bottles you get, generally just devalues the value of sweat though. (I hear before, it was x-8, assuming x is 1 or 2. this means the update made sweat 3x more common, assuming it's frequency remained the same, which is a large possibility that it didn't. Currently the number is...
  3. X

Sweating

Unless you enjjoy sweatting, don't do it. I actually enjoyed it, and went through it quickly. doing the whole sweatting thing will net you no more than 12k sweat roughtly, which is a good amount of money to start off with, but not nearly as much as you'd get from a serious depositer. If you...
  4. X

The Armor Chart

I have heard very much lots of info about this being true... while armors may have slightly different decay values, it's mostly dependent on how much armor it provides against that type now... narrowing overall armor efficencies greatly. This, in turn, I hear has made certain armors increase in...
  5. X

Looking for a good Desciple

I am interested as well; your terms and info look fair and orderly. Although I don't want a mentor with more than lets say 2 other disciples, because I find it's just too crowded then, or stuff. No biggie though, because I'm looking for somone very experienced in these forums, preferrably. While...
  6. X

I don't succeed to play

I had this very error. PE support is ridicously stupid, it's not even funny. The game aparently uses certianly ports, and since it's not malacious, it doens't attempt to bypass the blocking. While that's nice, it means many newbie computer users wouldn't know how to connect. My firewall didn't...
  7. X

PE Crashing =/

It's very likely a video problem though. your intel "card" isn't really a card, it's integrated graphics, and they suck. they dont' support any of the game, and htey aren't designed for intense 3D games. Could be other problems though... What, exactly happens? Anyway, it's possible the problme...
  8. X

melee farming

I did my research before starting up melee farming. I bought a repedge axe 2x0 at auction buyout (I was kinda impatient) for TT+24 (which was also a good buy, I thought). From the information I heard, it seemed to have the best efficency, damage per PEC, a lower end weapon can offer... in fact...
  9. X

offering mentorship

Sorry to invade on this thread, but I'm looking for an active player to be mentor who could help me out, and might be willing to share a bit of the wealth at the end if he's nice :D The main thing I want though, is someone from these forums, who has good posts, or experience in the game, or...
  10. X

Trading centers other than PA

I made 11 266 sweat in about 7 days, and sold it at 1.4 PEC per unit just a while ago. I'm content with the amount of money I made, although I was trying hard to get a good deal. I know that this game has decay, so I need to ensure all the money I make will last me long enough to earn more...
Back