Recent content by Xarkon

1. Xarkon

Selling: Weapons, Armour, Tools and Assorted Storage bits

Bump............
  2. Xarkon

Selling: Weapons, Armour, Tools and Assorted Storage bits

Hello Entropians! due to long term inactivity and real world affairs, I am selling a load of Hunting gear, armour, tools and small collections of loot stacks from storage. As I am not so active anymore, you will find it easier to contact me via email: thexarkon@gmail.com +8GMT Perth, Australia...
  3. Xarkon

Selling: UL X5, Adj V1, ML-35, Camo Urban, DOA LM, SIR-40, blades and mindforce chips

Free Bump for ML-35 tier 3.7 at +8.5k, 'Party on Wayne!'
  4. Xarkon

Selling: UL X5, Adj V1, ML-35, Camo Urban, DOA LM, SIR-40, blades and mindforce chips

I am +8UTC, so it's difficult trying to find 'other side of the world' players in my online time. Hopefully we can meet up this weekend Tzepu. btw, I think I added you when everyone was doing the Daikiba 10k years ago :P
  5. Xarkon

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger V1 T4

Hi Lucyfer! Just fund rasing atm, I shouldn't be more than a week til I hit the 13k - 14k mark. Feel free to add me in game Via Register so we can chat :)) Xarkon Scylla.
  6. Xarkon

Still for sale? Interested in buying one. Could you please try adding me via in-game Register? I couldn't add you for some reason.
  7. Xarkon

Selling: Adjusted Ravenger Mini-Sweeper V1 - Tier 5.9

Gold! I'm mulling it over too. I would cry like a B*tch once the Trade was accepted, if I could afford it. Saving hard, but I still have 10k PED to go... will be sad to see it go before I have enough coin.
  8. Xarkon

Selling: FOR THE CURIOUS: Adj ASG-3 Warthog & Large thorifoid spike club

Curious Indeed, great weapon. Have sent you a Friend request.
  9. Xarkon

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Bump! Changing S/B to 2.3k and B/O to 3k
  10. Xarkon

Selling: Tier 2.3 Doa Loudmouth

Please add me via Register in game, so we can negotiate :) Good to hear you're not in a hurry; I missed out on a good UL weapon once before because someone was Rushed for PED. jediIllusionary Xarkon Scylla.
  11. Xarkon

Selling: Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Hello :D Looted a Rare Kinetic Attack Nanochip X. Level 33 SIB, Unlimited. Un-tiered, this weapon does: 2.864 Damage Per PEC 39.45 Damage per Second (Entropedia Seems to think it does 56.8 HP, I could have done my Maths wrong?)...
  12. Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Kinetic Attack Nanochip X

Kinetic Attack Nanochip X for Sale Contact me in game.
  13. Xarkon

COLORING/TEXTURING service by Leeloo Mountain

LeeLoo Mountain +rep Highly Professional Colourer and Texturer, she helped me with my design process too. If you're looking for a custom job and supplied materials at cheap prices, go with LeeLoo! Thanks again Miss Mountain! :yay:
  14. Xarkon

SELLING: Maddox IV Tier 5, Starkhov AS-117 Tier 2.6

Hello! I have some weapons for sale as I am not able to hunt as frequently as I would like. Starkhov AS-117 Tier 2.6 Maddox IV Tier 5.0 Both quite powerful non-SIB weapons. Damage enhanced, the Tier 5 Maddox IV is amazing - I have hunted the likes of Proteron, Osseocollum, Eviscerators and...
  15. Xarkon

Fan Art of mobs on Calypso

Wow, detail on the Feffoid Face is incredibile :P Nice Drawing :)
Back