Recent content by Xkillerz

1. X

Achievement: Ultimate master in FA!!!

Gratz very nice achievement :)
  2. X

Support EU - Stream & watch streams!

I could stream my hunts to. But if you want real new players let a populair streamer get sponsored and it will lure for sure 100 new players in. and maybe 30 will stay.
  3. X

Support cases

I needed to change my name and this got fixed within hours and when I sended my ID in it got almost changed within 30 min. So really nothing to complain about support. They are faster in answering then my last mmo that took 24 hours or longer. While advanced questions or issues could take longer...
  4. X

First global since I am back 10 ped berycled young

Think I killed around 1500 monsters overall I am back since 2 days and hitted my first global yesterday :) Loot not as juicy as in 2010. I focus on my leveling goals and important to have fun.
  5. X

Loot in general.

Loot changes all the time. I have screenshots from 2010 showing a bery with armor drops and now we get lot off oils and scrapnel. Foul global 70 peds+. Yesterday my first global again a 10 ped global bery. That loot was more juicy in 2010? Yes. Just hope for better times in 2017. I see a lot off...
  6. X

First global ever (73 ped Foul Adult)

Thanks everyone. Patience surely rewards. :cool:
  7. X

First global ever (73 ped Foul Adult)

I am 4-5 mouths playing. This is me first solo global. So yea proud on it. :D
  8. X

FYI: Hiring Contract Hunters

I also got a 101 amp. But point is he is testing something so let him. I also know its better to hunt argos with 2 or 3 people with a opalo. But let me say this he is testing it so. If it bring up loses then he change his stratagy. Its not bad to test. You only learn from mistakes. But still...
  9. X

Today 2nd run. Mob: argo ammo: 25 ped weapon: opalo loot: 36,91 ped decay: 3,37 ped profit: 8,54 ped went well again. ;)
  10. X

Good idea contracting people for hunt. He send me on a hunt right after and the results well were pretty good. Mob: argo Ammo: 25 ped Wep: opalo maxed (lv 11 sniper) Armor: pixie Returns: 44 peds :) Decay: 2,28 peds 16,72 peds profit! He was very happy with the returns. Good luck to the...
  11. X

Sweat : no more buyers?

No more buyers. You joking right? :silly2: Last 2 weeks I sweated around 15 k. While I was sweating more then 4 x a buyer wanted to buy. Maybe even more when I was not there. To buy for 5 ped per k. So I sold them all before I could even think about selling. They just come to neas. Only thing is...
  12. X

Derrels Big Newb Guide

Good guide. Very good for starting players. Keep up the good work.
  13. X

Question: How do you feel about LA owners Hunting?

I think its great the owner can hunt on his own LA. I would do to. So nothing against it. :cool:
  14. X

Question: Hunting is really that expensive?

Hey so you still pretty new well. I advice to read me topic how I experienced everything I tell about me first 5 weeks there. What I used etc. Me advice I can give in short. Sweat till you got like 10 k then sell it. Try to by as eco as possible I go for 101 amp with opalo max it. (note only...
  15. X

The first 5 weeks

Sorry maybe little miss understanding? Well I started with the avater in 2006 thats right. Only played very short. Avater expired so all items and skills went to 0. I reactivated the avater years later. What I posted now is really the process of 5 weeks of playing.
Back