1. xodus4000

Info: MindArk's CEO Henrik Nel Jerkrot resigns

Can we just all apply?
  2. xodus4000

News: MindArk Signs Deal for Unreal Engine 5 - PRNewswire

You forgot the first line: "50 years from now"
  3. xodus4000

Unreal update please...

No...they haven't. They keep doing what they are (not) doing, and making some coin while at it.
  4. xodus4000

Question: Entropia support very slow?

Hello and welcome to the life of EU gamer. Please stand by (for another month or so) for the response of the support team, if such exists. And remember,👇
  5. xodus4000

News: I've created an Instagram focusing on the development in Unreal Engine 5

Isn't that what we're doing for the past blah-whatever years since cryengine? Rising above quality, lack of customer support, sometimes plain lies (like "we'll update you every month or quarter on UE5 development")....Rhetorical question :).
  6. xodus4000

It's weird how I have more followers in my private insta account, than Entropiauniverseunreal in its public one. Almost unreal...
  7. xodus4000

Unreal update please...

I admire your optimism. I admire it indeed.
  8. xodus4000

Triton Industries - Huge Success...

What...what...what? What is everyone talking about?
  9. xodus4000

I admire your optimism and your belief in MA.
  10. xodus4000

Loyal Player Acknowledgement

I don't want to sound morbid, but there are a few players who passed away...my thought was to create some kind of in-game memorial for them, where their avatars could be preserved/displayed, maybe for their relatives to login and visit...maybe I'm wrong. Just a thought.
  11. xodus4000

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

Babysteps.
  12. xodus4000

What motivates you

Memories from the old times - I still visit the places I started playing at back then, looking for my own ghost (previous avatar)...I like the virtual landscapes, and mining - my kind of meditation. Nostalgic type...I am...
  13. xodus4000

Info: Unreal Engine 5 Devblog

And there it is right there. The question before last, about being a start up. The company is on the market for 20 years now, but they still behave like a freaking start up. What MA should do is actually grow up. In tech/innovation world if you didn't IPO in 20 years, something is very wrong...
  14. xodus4000

Question: What should Mindark do

Sell/exit to a proper gaming company, like CCP, Gaijin, etc...
Back