Recent content by y2ksw

1. y2ksw

Selling: All my skills

Worth about 5 years of gameplay and estimated $US2000. Of course, I'd like to open a bag and wait for the money rain :), but I am also open to other suggestions. I am also willing to cease the account, if Mindark allows. The main skills are for mining and crafting, and the account still...
  2. y2ksw

Real Realms

:D The trial you got is really nothing, the mesh thingy must be something of a very old test, probably where we tried to find out which kind of terrain we should use, or to debug the camera tracker. I feel the site does its job - it shows it is a frozen project :( I'm beyond investing on...
  3. y2ksw

Real Realms

Oh hello, Toorged :) I hope something will move, it's simply impossible that it's just us two being constantly thinking at it. I've had a long chat today with Red (Redster here) and he suggested me to try here to look for some investors. Probably that's easier than finding another good...
  4. y2ksw

Real Realms

Yeah, it's currently frozen :) Thanks anyway!
  5. y2ksw

Real Realms

Hello, I wonder if this is the right place to talk about a MMORPG we started to develop two years ago. I definitively know mmorpg.com would not be a good place, because it rather lists games online from beta onwards. The basic idea of Real Realms was (and still is) to offer a true 3D space...
  6. y2ksw

A request for people to calm down.

Lag is a common problem to almost all game engines. To overcome lag in these cases, it is necessary to improve servers, or move to another game engine. Or get another network software running.
  7. y2ksw

Petition against the 2pec decay

Giovex ;)
  8. y2ksw

Game Creation Mysteries

Creating a game, and specificly a MMORPG, is a lenghty and difficult task. Before any action can be taken, a company must find competent programmers, modelers and designers, which aren't available. And for this reason, they will accept less competent ones, to get a downsized software. It barely...
  9. y2ksw

Trader's Guild Courier Service Agreement

Courier Service Agreement The Trader’s Guild of Calypso would like to initiate a courier service between the inhabitants of CND and the continent of Calypso. Said courier service to include the transportation of passengers and resources on The Trader’s Guild ship "Donna’s Grace". To...
  10. y2ksw

Trader's Guild - Drop 'n Search - Round 1

Trader's Guild Easter Event Drop 'n Search Round 1 Welcome to our first free event at Project Entropia, or Entropia Universe, how it is called since a few days. Our society members and volunteers offer to you, more or less experienced player of this game, a limited number of low valued items...
  11. y2ksw

Trader's Guild

The Trader's Guild got finally its own site and forum. Please have a look at pe-live.com
  12. y2ksw

Is MA doing enough to promote Entropia?

I have seen other people's ingame advertising, most of them popping in face, and I have promptly quit :)
  13. y2ksw

Average age???

I am approaching 45 years :eek:
  14. y2ksw

Is MA doing enough to promote Entropia?

I don't like this kind of advertising because I already pay for playing. I don't like the idea, while I am at an exciting hunt, of popping spam in my face while I'm getting my 2 pecs of loot: This loot was offered by Spambot, have a nice day :silly2: Most of all if it won't let me continue to...
  15. y2ksw

Open Letter to MindArk

When I was a child, I loved this story (shortened): Once a time there was a king who asked a lot of taxes, and every day he sent out somebody to check the situation. And every day he got the reply: "people are furious, they hate you, the wanna kill you", but every day the king ordered to raise...
Back