Recent content by ylh

1. ylh

According to my experience - small looting tip ;-)

no need to be that carefull at all:) we are playing on the base of our own loot pool, and actually EU is a virtual community first. that is my opinion from 3 years playing experience.
  2. ylh

Loading Failed

delete the PEass and reinstall the EU into another folder. I fixed this problem by this way in the morning.
  3. ylh

Help: Login Failed

I guess u guys who have loading failed issue here are or were all PEass users, My method is to uninstall the PEass and the EU entirely, reinstall the EU into another folder and patch it, after that EU can work again. no need redownloading at all:) gl to u all~~
  4. ylh

Post VU 10 Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Area 50 I found: Ore: Lyst, Blau, Azzur, Narc, Belkar, Cald Enmatter: Crude Oil, Growth
  5. ylh

Post VU 10 Mining Resources Maps and Charts

Area 18 + lots of Lyst Area 24 + Frig and Lyst
  6. ylh

Help: Palms Corner has been destroyed!

Palms Corner is now @ 33951,35302 the mobile service centre is half buried in earth, i got stuck in the flowers in it. the senery outside is really not that beautiful as before.
  7. ylh

VU 10.0 Bug reports

i add one: in the prof-standing board, the calculation about "average" in third page is wrong, now i am average prof-standing lvl 7.
  8. ylh

Compiled help for issues or errors installing VU10.0 client

u may go to the folder : C:\user\justin~1\appdata\local\temp\entropia and move the *.exe files into ur entropia universe folder, then install the *.exe files one by one in sequence.
  9. ylh

Selling: foul, faucervix, caudatergus skins for sale

foul skin: 397 units, TT=119.1ped, BO=134% faucervix skin: 268 units, TT=53.6ped, BO=155% caudatergus skin: 983 units, TT=245.75ped, BO=120% any1 interested pm me. thx in advance!
  10. ylh

any1 can provide me the sound file of global and hof?

As a dedicated EUer, i like EU very much; recently i got an idea, because of my job, i need to take phones with my clients very often, i think it is cool if i can use the sound file of global and hof as the ring of my mobile phone, global sound prompts for common client, hof sound for my family...
  11. ylh

Question: Hunting - Was it always like this?

Gratz in advance, IMHO, a big hof is incoming, what u need is to stick to this mob. u can imagine the spring as mathmetics model for looting system, the loss u put in system ( not the paying for MU ) is something like the energy u put on the spring, the more loss, the higher elasticity the...
  12. ylh

A brand new theory of how loot works!

na, ur wrong, its undoubtly the midget is a greedy American made midget from United States, whos greed is now swallowing the wold's economy, and also my globals. :laugh:
  13. ylh

LA 43 Size doesn’t matter…

I tried again on ur land today, but it is still too laggy to mine the central area where has too much vegetation, any advice about how to fully use your land? because the marginal area gets overworked, every time i reach there, i can find a green dot in my radar, and the hit rate is very very...
  14. ylh

My first.. "hunting" global.

I guess a miner was there bombing and probing alternately in frenzy because of too low hit rate.
  15. ylh

Discovery: EnMatAmp MA 101 (Unlimited)

very nice, gratz! m8; just one question: 6k hansidian is 60 ped, why didn't you global on that? weird, isn't it?
Back