Recent content by yoshimi

1. yoshimi

Selling: Manufacture Electronic Equipment

BUMP!:ahh:
  2. yoshimi

Eating Humble Pie

here ya go, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eating_crow its the american version of humble pie
  3. yoshimi

The avatar talk. ??

Yes bring it back! And bring back the old extreme close up for trading too pls :)
  4. yoshimi

What is your Favroute Genre of Rock?

My fav would be japanese prog rock and prog metal (ruins, zeni geva), and then some less known genres you dont have such as sludge, noise rock, and I also like to listen to racist rock & rap & country.
  5. yoshimi

No Skills given while on Auto

I might agree if the auto use tool option actually worked , but if you use it you would know it randomly stops working, so you cant really leave the computer long. When it comes to hunting or mining you cant really leave your computer for more then a few seconds.
  6. yoshimi

Parkour!

Sounds a bit to complicated for PE whos biggest game mechanic is "click..click..click"
  7. yoshimi

I can't take this any more !!!

same problem I have same problem, but when it disconnects me, my whole internet stops working :laugh: and i have to restart my modem a couple of time :ahh:
  8. yoshimi

unstable appearance of avatar

Same thing The same thing happened to me, and everytime i crashed my avatar changed aapearence a little (face and body). So i sent a ticket to support. But then I quit for a while and relogged a few hours later and my face and body was back to normal. Hopefully today it will be the same when...
Back