Recent content by yxtom

1. yxtom

Does this game actually run with all settings to max at all ?

Engine wise - NO (maybe max with DX9) Cry2 can offer more but u need DX10 for that.
  2. yxtom

Did planet partners FORCE FPC to upgrade?

Exactly... MA had less then 30days left to claim "first MMO with Cry2"... purely advertising rush. History will remember EU as first... but by time less and less ppl that the game was bugged like hell.
  3. yxtom

bugs version 10.0.4

i can confirm that: footsteps sound missing FPS down Alt+Tab = Blackscreen (never had that problem before last patch) what they do with last patch.. i dont know.. but i wish rollback
  4. yxtom

Help its dark i cant see lol

if u dont see - use Scope... quite simple i think
  5. yxtom

Is EU a GAME or an INVESTMENT?????

to short but... both
  6. yxtom

Version Update 10.0.4 Content List

mhm... and where walking/running sound gone?:scratch2:
  7. yxtom

Question: Get rid of the night cycle?

ooooo :eek: i luv night!:yay:
  8. yxtom

Question: Which one of these 3 video cards would you buy for this pc?

i think one card is missing from ur poll... u should consider it - its the 4870. little bit reading: http://www.tweaktown.com/reviews/1481/sapphire_radeon_hd_4870_in_crossfire/index.html
  9. yxtom

Found a tp but other ava´s was there too

yeah... it does not work... only way back by foot and dont use TELE option coz u will be back in this place e. + those "towers" there... maybe they will work like televators?
  10. yxtom

FYI: Night time can't-see-shit tip. ;-)

till Goggles arrive... use ordinary Scope. (old trick from beacon) Works well. ;) (I dint see that answer in thread... maybe i dint notice)
  11. yxtom

How to loot a corpse in VU10.0

hmm... i dint have any problems with that... Right mouse button... (as always) just need move very close to corpse.
  12. yxtom

First impressions!?

First impressions? - GREAT!:yay: Exactly how i expected it. (u know that u will see bugs - dont u?) Bugs :rolleyes: but hey! Its normal by its own mean. I dint see in my life any MMO coming out without bugs. Especially without common "beta" stages. Closed Beta - to fix most bugs, Opan Beta -...
  13. yxtom

Update_10.0.0.28255 to 10.0.0.28586.exe

wOOt! thx for info! they working on it :yay:
  14. yxtom

How will you recreate your avatar in VU10.0

it makes quite some difference in usual FPSMMO (shooter)... but irrelevant in EU coz here is no difference how good u can aim/shoot/move (with ur mouse)... in EU - if AI decided u will miss... then u will miss... its not up to u (or ur RL gear). EU was not very PvP "friendly" game... i say "was"...
  15. yxtom

Where were U at the The End of The World......

Chug's Hideout ;)
Back