Recent content by z1m0nz000r

1. Z

FYI: MindArk's president J-W Timkrans has been let go!

The meeting went on as you said, Jan-Welter Timkrans on one side and the other participants on the other side. And regarding Fred there's some information in swedish below: http://www.roslagsmentorer.se/FredRosenthal.html
  2. Z

MindArk will publish it on their website I assume.
  3. Z

You make some good points Tycoon. I play the game occassionally. I check in on a weekly basis and when there have been updates, new events, competitions etc etc.. As I said, I'm a longtime shareholder with the best interests in MindArk. I've been there for the whole ride so far and I've seen...
  4. Z

I simply informed you about the news the board of directors dropped yesterday and that I personally truly believe it's the right move.
  5. Z

Not at all. I wanted to let you guys know what's going on and to share my thoughts on it as a longtime shareholder.
  6. Z

The global financial crisis affected us all. You're entitled to your opinion Barbs. If you were happy with how things were going, fine. I respect that. I wasn't and I look forward to this new change.
  7. Z

Go to 'Investor Relations' on www.mindark.com and then click on notices, there you will see the calling!
  8. Z

I'm sure that after the boardmeeting on september 19 we'll all know more what's going on and what to expect from the future!
  9. Z

What I meant with 'when things are bad' is that things are indeed bad. What about you? You would say MindArk, as a company, is blooming and have been for the past 2 years? Look at the numbers, read the financial reports. Browse through all 'deals' that were supposed to have happened...
  10. Z

What 'shit' are you referring to? Johan Andinsson taking over as the president?!
  11. Z

Would you disagree to that statement?!
  12. Z

From the looks of it some of you went very sideways.. I have no interest in commenting those posts that are absolutely groundless and so far off the radar that it can be. All I did was inform you guys about what's going on and to share my personal thoughts on all this to you. What we can say...
  13. Z

There's a new boardmeeting september 19 where I think 'all' questions will be answered.
  14. Z

Yesterday on september 5 MindArk announced that their president Jan-Welter Timkrans have been let go effective immediately. http://www.mindark.com/press/press-releases/documents/pressmeddelande-vd.pdf The pressrelease is in swedish but for our international players, just use google...
Back