Recent content by Zanathos

1. Z

Help: Fix the lag

I've gotten an inactivity email... They still want me to log in with all the lag :laugh: If it was any normal mmo? Sure I might soldier through a little at least...
  2. Z

Crafting A B C, where is Crafting 2.0?

Crafting ammunition is a bit of a possibility now that the game has switched to a more cost to kill. If weakness' and resists were applied to all mobs and there was some kind of bonus damage mechanic of using ammo they are weak to. Would need some careful balancing to not make you too...
  3. Z

MindArk's New Tech Thinks Businesses Are Primed for 'Ready Player One' - MMORPG.com (press release) (blog)

Haven't been bothering to log in, its still lagging ridiculously?
  4. Z

MindArk's New Tech Thinks Businesses Are Primed for 'Ready Player One' - MMORPG.com (press release) (blog)

I don't for the life of me know why any business would even consider doing something like this. Theres plenty of ways to simply video conference with the real person and their real faces at cheaper prices with less equipment. The only way this makes any sense is if your trying to do a...
  5. Z

Here is a thought that maybe MA missed.

I personally think, that now that the game is switched to a more cost to play with loot 2.0, that we could now have resists and weakness' in enemies were fighting, we could have different ammo to load also, crafted of course. Ammo we have now can stay as is. But then we could have have say...
  6. Z

Help: Fix the lag

In a game that involves real money its taking far too long to fix this lag issue that is specifically costing people money...
  7. Z

Developer Notes #14 - Loot 2.0 Update

From what I've been gathering, reading, talking to people, still seems its rather possible to profit. Just you cant faceroll on your keyboard all day, manipulate markets and exploits and expect large profits. Cant just expect TT profits ALL the time simply because of invested time and money...
  8. Z

Planet Calypso Content Release 2017.4

Would also be useful for cutting time between mob kills and looting events.
  9. Z

Ideas to bring more cash into the economy

Yeah, this was already a thing, but didn't take off very well. Part of the expansion of calypso getting a second continent was because of this. Mostly due to EU being too niche of a product.
  10. Z

How do LA taxes work?

I always assumed the tax came right out of your loot. It is the most logical answer, if the LA has a 3% tax, it means exactly that, 3% tax on everything you loot/mine. It certainly wouldn't be a tax on just MA's income (decay), cause I don't see MA taking a hit to their own income for LA...
  11. Z

Concern about money flow in Entropia economy

It seems what hes getting at is theres no longer a pure ped option so to speak for players in terms of loot. Ammo in loot was the last item that had no real market use or value and was just TT'd for peds or used for hunting. Now, everything we loot has a market value, those that refuse to TT...
  12. Z

Info: Downloading Entropia 20-30 GB, is like bloatware

You can choose to download less than that. That being said, 20-30 GB really isn't that much. Elder scrolls online takes 60-70 gigs.
  13. Z

Question: Dpp vs dps in 2.0 loot

As MA stats it If the efficiency parameter does not affect overall TT loot returns, then from what they say the lower cost to kill from increased efficiency affects your loot composition (what you actually loot beyond shrapnel). Unmaxed, over amped, and healing during combat also affect loot...
  14. Z

Question: What mob(s) your sweating/swunting and why? :)

There could be others of course, but, far as I know the easiest things to swunt are caraboks and gallards. But otherwise anything that I'd swunt would just be puny type enemies.
  15. Z

A honest feedback, my perspective on Entropia Universe RCE part

Of course you are still taking money from other players one way or another when you consider players are pumping the loot pools with the ammo they purchased from peds deposited either from themselves, or someone else. The difference with TT and MU profit is with TT profit, all you interact with...
Back