3. Zane

Selling: Silverfang m.01 Starlight

Still selling.
  4. Zane

150 meters
  5. Zane

Haven't played Entropia for years now and figured it's time to completely move on. The Silverfang is my most prized possession and I want it to go to a good home. I don't even know what the thing is worth anymore but bidding will start at TT+1000.
  6. Zane

FYI: Be Super Careful With Vehicles...

I would think that it would, but that's a massive relief that it doesn't. :yay: Doing just fine now, Boo. :D It's good to be back.
  7. Zane

FYI: Be Super Careful With Vehicles...

I was taking a spin in my Pitbull tonight and I went down a hill a little fast, hit a bump, and had a very small bit of air. Upon landing, around 30 damage messages went off on my screen and suddenly my Pitbull is at half health. One small jump. Anyone else reckon they need to refine the hit...
  8. Zane

Tarot Card Readings

Hey everyone! Long time, no see. :) I'm doing in-game tarot card readings for tips. No payment is necessary, but it's greatly appreciated. Pay me nothing or give me 10,000 PED. The choice is yours. Post here, or message me to schedule a reading. Or find me in Twin Peaks/PA.
  9. Zane

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

FPC is doing the right thing. The problem IS MindArk. No matter who owns Calypso, MindArk is still going to fuck us over.
  10. Zane

Who keeps clicking their EF bookmark when they want to come here?

I don't do it because I replaced my EF bookmark with a PCF bookmark. :)
  11. Zane

Achievement: 1 Year on Calypso

Thanks everyone! You all are the best. ;)
  12. Zane

Yeah it feels like just yesterday I was fleeing from Atrox Youngs. Now I eat them. :laugh: I guess, to add to the achievement, I got almost 50 agility in a year. I've been told that's pretty decent, but I dunno.
  13. Zane

Today is my avatar's first birthday here on Calypso! I can't believe it's been that long already. :eek: In that time I've met many many wonderful people (even met one IRL) who have been a big part of me learning all about different cultures and belief systems. I love you all (in a platonic...
  14. Zane

Entropia forum database sold to more than calypso forum...

Do you have any friends on FB who play EU that have other friends who friended you? Haha, confusing... That is a possibility, though.
  15. Zane

Michael Jackson Video Game Announced - New York Times (blog)

Didn't think of that, but that's a good point. I'm sure there are a few people in the world who could live in an MJ theme park for an eternity, but I'm sure that it's a small contingent.
Back