Recent content by zanotam

1. zanotam

A cause worth donating to? You decide!

Oops, i meant efd lol. I have enough PED to start up and run myself until I start profiting, but thats all really.
  2. zanotam

well, as i said, I'm having problems finding anyone who owns one and is iwlling to rent it out right now, as i'm somewhat of a noob.
  3. zanotam

Unlimited amps?

Are there ANY unlimited amps? Most of the time people say they are using limited amps, which to me at least seems rather silly, unless they don't have unlimited amps?!?
  4. zanotam

As, I believe I outlined, no offence to you intended, I'm mostly in it to give cheap flights to CND, and to piss off the uptight pilots who insist paying 25 per ticket is right, and that the line is holy...
  5. zanotam

Take up the cause, people!

Hope you dont mind, but I took up your goal of helping people fly for less as well, and borrowed some of your data.:ahh:
  6. zanotam

Alright, although I am a relative noob, I have seen how the flights to CND are run, and was disgusted, so I have decided to try to run my own flight business, but I do not know anyone who has a hangar, so I wish to buy an advertisement to see if anyone would rent me a hangar for the enterprise...
  7. zanotam

!!!!!Active shopkeepers needed!!!!!!

you're going to charge shop keepers to use your website, which might not even be succeful, and you didn't even post a URL or number of hits...nice.....really....nice
  8. zanotam

PED Certificate

Why does MA refuse to use Pay pal? Unless, I decide to get one of those PED certificates, there is no way they are getting MY money with out pay pal darn them!!!
  9. zanotam

Flying, waiting, price and scammers

Well, I'm just a complete noob, but If i could get a hangar my business practices would be the same as they always have been, low, low, low and sell fast! I always laugh at the people who sell stuff at a median price, while I'm undercutting the lowest people, but with piloting I'd probably...
  10. zanotam

Hunters - Did You Profit during the Month of May?

Hun71ng R 4 73h N00bxorx?
  11. zanotam

click it or ticket

Um, while I do think it's a little silly to put this in a game I figure it's okay, but all of this talk about increasing the loot pool, the truth is we don't actually know for a fact that it increases the loot pool, as and this is just my opinion, the loot pool is rigged in favor of MA and stuff...
  12. zanotam

We Are Not Colonists

But, when you first come your ship is destroyed and you are remade as a clone not the original technically speaking. :twocents:
  13. zanotam

Champions of Lootius now recruiting!

......you would know what I mean if you were there......
  14. zanotam

Champions of Lootius now recruiting!

Weren't you spamming for your accursed society of followers for that accursed userper god of yours in swamp camp?
  15. zanotam

BEWARE Church of Lootius, Desperate House is comming for YOU

Now, now boys stop fighting or I'll have to call the magistrate...er...um....something like that anyways!!! May Suitool protect thee and grant thee many great finds while thou art looting thine companions stuff after killing him in PvP 4
Back