Recent content by Zavy

1. Zavy

Info: Finished Foul Iron, results and stats ...

Thanks for sharing. Not sure if I missed it in your data, but did you add the skill value from quest completion? Maybe that will get you to 90%. glhf
  2. Zavy

Rocktropia - The End is Near

Move next island I suggest you combine the 2 planets/servers. Move Next Island TO Rocktropia.
  3. Zavy

Selling: Damaged Fuel Pump (Rare Item)

I am selling Damaged Fuel Pump (Rare Item) on the auction in game if you are interested.
  4. Zavy

Question: Can you recall your Quad-wing from other planets?

Thanks Serica for the info and the link.
  5. Zavy

Question: Can you recall your Quad-wing from other planets?

I did some searching and can not seem to find a simple answer to this question. If I lend out a quad-wing / slepnir and the person flies to another planet can I recall my ship after they land? If yes, what planet storage does the ship goto? (the one I am on, or the one they are on) Can I...
  6. Zavy

Your 2-sentences-to-beginners

Weclome to a Virtual Colonist Simulator, develop your avatar, invite some friends and stay awhile. Its not all about PED even though the gamblers and buisness people will make it seem that way, there is much to explore and have fun. My momma always said "if you're bored, its because you are...
  7. Zavy

mobs drop dead

You can NOT loot this mob!I have seen this bug and wasted ammo on this bug. Just the other day so still here. Nothing like pissing peds to the grave.
  8. Zavy

Friends List Control Panel: Who's stalking you!?! Remove me and ask me again, friend.

I would like to suggest a Friends list control panel. I find it creepy that I don't know who's list I am on and that they just monitor my activity without ever saying a word to me. If I delete someone from my list it should also ask me if I would like to be removed from their list. Obviously...
  9. Zavy

Info: You might hate me... but I gotta say - "I LOVE IT"!

I like the new changes also, but I would of prefered they used bombs instead of probes. Just feels weird mining ore and seeing a probe. But the more I think about it, if you had to choose between the two, the animation of the probes better suites mining.
  10. Zavy

[VIDEO] A Visual Explanation of 11.10.00 Mining Changes

I found a tiny (II) iron, don't ever remember seeing that. So find size might be altered. It was like .43 or .63 TT
  11. Zavy

The Void is an enigmatic abyss. Zavy's existence was his reality. There was no flesh even though thoughts echoed in his mind. No ears to hear. No eyes to see. Yet he saw strange lights of any color he could think of, flashing. When he focused on a color it would glow in intensity and...
  12. Zavy

Avatar Chronicles: Seeing the Light

It was time to process Condours' preserved evidence. A few hours in an incubator would safely restore all the specimens for analysis. Among the collected remains was a pure sample. A hand, clinched onto an escape pod door latch, cauterized at the wrist preventing infection. The responsible...
  13. Zavy

Avatar Cronicles: The Machine Lives

It would be days before the bio lab would finish disecting the remains of rubish. Any personal belongings would be returned to loved ones. All physical remains are cryostasised to pervserve DNA until positive idenification is confirmed. Technology on Calypso for military is highly advanced...
  14. Zavy

Unreachable fix suggestion

So its already implemented, wasn't aware. thanks for the info
  15. Zavy

Unreachable fix suggestion

This does not work for me all the time, few times on rippersnappers and cornunda's when they got stuck in blue type plants. Either way I still waste peds to find out that I can no longer shoot it. It's like being charged for a bug, like reverse exploit on the system side with no reimbursment.
Back