Recent content by Ze-Tomb Raider

1. Ze-Tomb Raider

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Tommygun Ze-Tomb Raider
  2. Ze-Tomb Raider

EWE LC-100 Frontier

For the decay formula with enhancers (which I believe I gave to ermik after some thinking) can be produced by taking the average enhancer life (assumed to be 1000 shots/enhancer) and the enhancer mark-up and slotting that in to the decay formula. From memory it is something like this...
  3. Ze-Tomb Raider

Space Flights - Beware!

Now that I think of it, no the actions described are not a scam. The lack of information prevents it from being a fraudulent offer. Although the deception which causes an interruption of players' entertainment is where is does break the rules. MindArk, from what I have gathered, developed Space...
  4. Ze-Tomb Raider

Space Flights - Beware!

But they're not encouraging the deception of other players for personal gain. Promoting space, yes. Doing their best to cause players to lose what they've earned/put in to other players, not quite. They easily could though. When did you become an insider of MindArk, privy to all the views...
  5. Ze-Tomb Raider

Version Update 14.1 Sneak Peek

UnL Protection has diminished with TT for years now. L Protection stays constant regardless of TT.
  6. Ze-Tomb Raider

The MOON

Star is going to. He has said so in his Selling threads which were recently bumped.
  7. Ze-Tomb Raider

EU harlem shake... needs to happen...

See if you can get in touch with Bambuco, and be sure to ask him really nicely. :D
  8. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

The error is shown in the form of a tooltip from the taskbar, with KERNEL error being the main thing mentioned and driver name mentioned too. I would assume that part of the problem had to do with my aged PSU, too. You'd be correct on that presumption. As I posted a little earlier though, the...
  9. Ze-Tomb Raider

Famous Entropians Part II

Excuse my ignorance (and hopefully this is vaguely on-topic), but could anyone please explain as to why Trex is "the reason the ancient MM exists"? Is it something he did, or was he the only person with MM(s) pre-gold?
  10. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

Ah thanks. Same information as GPU-Z (which I've used) just different UI and a lot more settings (and things are tweak-able :D )
  11. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

I've gone through and did a clean sweep, removing all traces of my old Nvidia Drivers, reinstalled the latest ones, and at the moment everything seems to be back in working order. :) If it ever happens again, I'll do this straight away. Thanks again.
  12. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

Yeah, everything is in place as it should be, and I've had temperatures & fan speeds monitored during many of the errors. The PSU should be enough, but it is probably over a decade old. As for Virut MVP, I've not heard of it until now, so don't believe it is causing my issues. Many thanks for...
  13. Ze-Tomb Raider

Issues with Graphics

This isn't particularly a Entropia Universe specific issue but the fact it doesn't happen when playing EU could be helpful. The issue that I've been having is a Kernal Error with my Graphics Drivers no matter what drivers I use. Once the error occurs my video card starts working at a minimum...
  14. Ze-Tomb Raider

New Avatar Pics!

Looks like the muscle/mass moved from your thighs to your chest/shoulders. :D
  15. Ze-Tomb Raider

When were you born?

1st of September, 1994. Started playing when I was...12? Well shit, didn't think I was that young when I started. Always been the baby of my society. :D
Back