Recent content by zelldot

1. Z

Dev Notes #20 - Mission System

I have a question: What will happen with missions that are not designed like iron mission, the story line quests?
  2. Z

Suggestion: Be able to set the search engine to one year previous.

I personally have always wanted to scroll down in order of original post date, not last post date. It's very annoying seeing someone post in a thread from 2009 thinking it is still alive, pushing something irrelevant and way out of date back to the top.
  3. Z

Question: Has Anyone Received a GDPR Report Yet?

Lol defo a lawyer thread XD lol
  4. Z

Question: Has Anyone Received a GDPR Report Yet?

I love how a good 20% of entropians are google laywers of some kind lol. You would make more of an effect in your local community tripping on a crack more than 2 inches in the pavement. At least they would fill in the hole, making the path better for them old people in your community. Or...
  5. Z

Info: Information about update issues

Oh and while i have it in my head... remember the fix client button in the options, it never worked, but the idea was a good concept, i never know what that button did in the background, but a button that would download and fix issues like this, would be a good end user design. People just want...
  6. Z

Info: Information about update issues

This is a Typical client fix, this form of issue has been around since project entropia: copy all planet file, Uninstall/reinstall entropia, Copy planet files back into planet folder. Update breaks are so common, im surprised this is not MindArks default response by now. The Visual C++ redis is...
  7. Z

Eomon Migration 2019 has Begun!

Updated to the migration was released today, the Eomon Matriarch is as close to Ashi as it going to get this year, with the Eomon herd soon to follow in the next week... Eomon And Longtooth Locations: https://entropiazine.blogspot.com/p/migration-2019.html
  8. Z

Eomon Migration 2019 has Begun!

https://entropiazine.blogspot.com/p/migration-2019.html Here ya go every one looking for locations, good luck all :3
  9. Z

Share System - Crystal Palace Space Station Shares

This is going to be an interesting time for Crystal Palace now, are we likely to see people flying people there more/advertising more/hosting more events? Crystal Palaces success now is part down to its share holders. I wish everyone to do well with their share of this asteroid.
  10. Z

How to remove dot and crosshairs and never see again?

I went back in time but I think I screwed up....
  11. Z

Cleptomaniac Profession suggestion

The free items in this game hardly effects mindark at all, the only people it effects is other players looking to buy or use these resources. 99% of the paying players started for free, it is a free to play game after all, it is very unlikely a player will deposit right from the start knowing...
  12. Z

Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

Same with trade windows, trading in a busy place, this new cam system was bad concept from the start... all this is cam problems cam problems cam problems, waiting for an avatars to load to trade, not streamline, just another awkward thing to wait for now.... Maybe mind ark can't find anything...
  13. Z

Entropia Universe 16.3.0 Release Notes

*gentle whisper* health bars~
  14. Z

Entropia Universe 16.2.1 Release Notes

This disheartened me alot... but im still going to keep whispering "health bars" into MindArks ear... A streamline interface? Sounds like the rest of the game industry currently... not unique... boring... no variation... no colour or flavour... one size fits all... Sreamline? Every few update...
Back