Recent content by Zip

1. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Ok. #21 Formicacida is now sold. There was 5k PED left in that Jackpot and those have been placed there to run side by side with Chiees ordinary event untill its gone. Chiee will use those 5k PED in splits or as a whole. He will release that info to you when he has it worked out.
  2. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

That was a +9206 PED hit! Grats man!
  3. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Jackpot is now on 9010 PED!
  4. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

8818 PED Jackpot!
  5. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Jackpot on 8610 PED! Was some tracking errors on Monday. But averaged out the tax return from the day into globals.
  6. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Jackpot is on 8290 PED now!
  7. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Bumping for a +8000 PED Jackpot!
  8. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

The Jackpot is still active. Only one area left though. The others are traded.
  9. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Bumping for a 7510 PED Jackpot! And a change to areas. Only have one left from this week that the Jackpot is active on!
  10. Zip

Selling: SOLD

--------------------------
  11. Zip

Buying: DNA Calypso mobs

Ya i know that the Arenatrox Claw is not a DNA part but will go nice with my Skull. So that one is far from a 10k item :) Send me a PM with what Fresco parts you got and how many of them.
  12. Zip

Buying: DNA Calypso mobs

Almost forgot about this. Are there any new players out there with DNA parts that im looking for :)
  13. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

Can everyone check first page and see if you have PED to collect från the last event :D If im not online im allways on discord :)
  14. Zip

Closed this!

Week 29: 8,68% ROI Migration! Globals: Atrox: 86, Formicacida: 64, Berycled/Combibo: 34 First real week into migration.
  15. Zip

Zip's Pure Peds Payouts!

JACKPOT VALUE: 6792 PED
Back