Recent content by Zsasz

1. Z

Selling: 230k Skills and some Items to Match

One last bump.
  2. Z

Still have my evade, dodge, and a couple other major ones. You're also unlikely to find as large a sale of shortblade and related skills in one spot... Buy in bulk, save yourself some money.
  3. Z

Bumping this again. V1 sold. Stark sold. Enmatter detector sold. Survival 11 sold. Not going to bother posting skills sold... They're going slower.
  4. Z

Buying: Really big ESIs

10 characters to bump.
  5. Z

Noone has bought any of my over 8k evade... I figured that would be a big one, considering how low it is right now...
  6. Z

Buying: Really big ESIs

I guess the name says it all. PM me. I'm selling out and have skills that would need a 1200 tt chip, so obviously, I'm going to be needing alot of big chips.
  7. Z

Thank you db, very much, for catching that. Changed (adj). Sold most of my gun-related skills already, they went pretty quickly... Still have my 8k evade though, guys... Hint, hint...
  8. Z

Sold about 40k now. Haven't sold very many hp-related skills yet, still have about 190 hp worth (not all of them are still in me, so I can't give an exact number). Looking for bulk purchases.
  9. Z

Selling 230k total skills. Skills above 5k mainly focus on shortblade combat and healing, but I have a significant number of mining skills as well. Others already have dibs on most of my crafting skills, but name yours anyway and if they don't follow through you'll get some. Prices will be...
  10. Z

Selling: Skills (and some other stuff)

Given the number of views, this was obviously not an appropriate title... I will make a different thread that will hopefully attract more attention. Ignore this, let it die please.
Back