Recent content by Zunami

1. Zunami

Selling: Complett Planet Calypso texture Book

I Offer a Complett Planet Calypso Texture Book. Let me know If anyone has intrest in :)
  2. Zunami

Info: List of active beauty stylists -UP TO DATE-

-Updated ranking and Removed Klown -Updated Clayton's Salons location -Still waiting for confirmed info on Cellie
  3. Zunami

-Updated KlowN's stats -Updated Clayton's stats -Updated Clayton's Salons location -Cleaned up OP, removed Valivill & Sidney -Waiting for confirmed info on Cellie
  4. Zunami

servers offline at 19:50 MA time today

:hammer: pfffff.... Farmville 2 on facebook FTW !! :laugh::tongue2:
  5. Zunami

servers offline at 19:50 MA time today

May the fix the make up masks.. mine looked really messed up still after patch
  6. Zunami

Not that bad after first shock I also was first shocked but honestly- the avatars look so much better now, the eyes are amazing! the new features allowe us to have uniqe avatars.. and that we get a 2end free make over on the avatars just show that MA saw the bugs and agreed that not...
  7. Zunami

Server Downtime for Release

LOOOOOL ido :D
  8. Zunami

Zunami's Beauty Salon

Don't forget to add me in game for the upcoming beauty update , and get your beauty procedures done:yup: And have a look at my facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Zunamis-Beauty-Salon/134301313304171?fref=ts and keep your eyes open for Some x-mas specials :xsmile:
  9. Zunami

;( now i m sad lol
  10. Zunami

I so hope that :D!! and some x-mas deco? lool
  11. Zunami

Up Coming Beauty update

Get ready for the beauty Update that soon will come and add me to your contact list! :yup: Some x-mas specials will arrive aswell:xwink:
  12. Zunami

Singular, are you going to hold the Mister/Miss Calypso 2013?

Hope we can make the event still happen!! I would like to join! :( wait every year for lol one of my highlights each year... So IF, pls add me to the list :)
  13. Zunami

Question: Miss Calypso

Anyone Know when or if the miss calypso event will be those year? :scratch2:
  14. Zunami

-Updated KlowN's stats gratz! :)
  15. Zunami

Missing Hair style 32?

male styles all there, just by female is still missing 1 :)
Back