Price Check Price [A&P Series Mayhem BC-80, Augmented]

You forget, I don't give a fuck what people say. Also, I don't give a fuck what other people think it is worth. I only care about how much I'd pay for it. And yes, I'd only pay that. Now please, I have some nice jamaican spiced rum I'm trying to get drunk on, hence you can piss off too. 😂🖕
Damn, alcoholic XD

Almost as if you 2 don’t understand simple economic trends. New high end item comes out. Is priced accordingly. Then over time price comes down as more similar or higher end items are introduced. 🤡

Almost as if you 2 don’t understand simple economic trends. New high end item comes out. Is priced accordingly. Then over time price comes down as more similar or higher end items are introduced. 🤡

You just elaborated my comment in more words. No need for the clown emoji, we all know what your profession is, don't have to show us. 😂😂😂

Shut up, bimbo.

There's actually an inherent price that can be calculated and its nowhere near the inflated speculative price you and your idiot buddies pass these things around on auction/forums for in order to inflate prices for when some not as informed up and coming player wants to purchase it.

Shut up, bimbo.

There's actually an inherent price that can be calculated and its nowhere near the inflated speculative price you and your idiot buddies pass these things around on auction/forums for in order to inflate prices for when some not as informed up and coming player wants to purchase it.

I wouldn't bother with these kinds of people mate, it is hard to reason with them even though you have cold hard facts on your side. They live in another world, a very colourful and magical world called dreamland. For example, some of them would have paid 350k for a weapon as as investment. Us, people that actually have a brain, would rather die impaled by Vlad Dracula than pay 350k for pixels. 😂😂😂

Back