Add Macros to the Game

I agree. By having macros built into the game it becomes available for all and it should also make it easier for MA to policy it better e.g. by disabling certain macro actions in some areas or situations when needed.

No-one says all macros should always be allowed everywhere. Doesn't mean we cant have them at all.

There are other possible macro actions than *interact with a creature*.
Possibilities:
- custom log messages
- crafting batch, craft 100 success of each damage enhancers 1-10

It's already a form of AFK arena but MindArk has no control over it. Implement it in game and gain control while also levelling the play field for current players. More people will be cycling and more revenue for the company.

Last edited:
i was gonna make a couple of jokes about this idea.. but why bother, all im gonna say is
YOU PEOPLE

...or just add the option "auto-cycle to next nearest enemy after current enemy is dead"...

To counter current macros an official one would have to have some settings attached I think, not just auto next nearest mob. But the menu for starting an auto run need not be complicated as such, I think, and would be worth looking into by MA now I think.

Why counter macros? Embrace it.

We have already seen ai development and now ai president. Just complete the circle and introduce ai players (macroing). Its the natural next step. The amount of intelligence is only going up.

Many players are very intelligent, an ingame macro system would be relatively easy to use. Its not a mandatory feature to use anyway, but it would certainly enable more players to become level 500 supertropian. An ingame macro system is therefore potentially a high value feature for MA.

Changes that would enhance the macro system:
- when it comes to hunting in the open world, delegate the open world primarily to world bosses and timed events
- turn on shared loot on all creatures in the open world
- introduce instances for every creature and maturity for the normal grind

Additions that would enhance the macro system:
- function to move your avatar to specific coordinates
- function to get location of your mining claims
- function to get location of mission npcs (in case they are moved around by the devs)
- function to interact with nearby terminals

Back