News: TWEN Finale

Bertha Bot

Entropia News Fetcher

EBN: Calypso's Last Stand Against Robotic Onslaught​

As the conflict with the robotic forces reaches a boiling point, the Calypso Defense Force is sounding the alarm for the peak of the robot invasion. The most aggressive and high-threat robots are now present in Ashi, Fort Pandora, and Hadesheim.

With these latest developments, the next few days are critical for the security of the Calypso settlements. As increasing numbers of advanced machines press further into our settlements, the outcome of this operation may determine the future balance between humans and robots on Calypso.

To further incentivize colonist participation in the defense against this onslaught, CDF Intelligence has released reports showing that certain items now appear to be more common among the robots, which could make them easier to recover for those who help destroy these machine invaders.

Major Ushakov, who recently returned from a posting off-planet, issued a short rallying cry:

"Let's stand together, to defend our homes and ensure a future where humans prevail over machines!"

Originally Posted Here

Last edited by a moderator:
The end is nigh.

Selling TWEN tokens 0.0000000000001pec @boxes

To further incentivize colonist participation in the defense against this onslaught, CDF Intelligence has released reports showing that certain items now appear to be more common among the robots, which could make them easier to recover for those who help destroy these machine invaders.
Are we talking about twen tokens only or actual items?

I thought this event would be something special?
i visited the different zones mentioned in the post now and it is nothing but static spawns of big bulk? thats it?

lol

i hope im wrong, because a year long event only to end with a static spawn of big bulks, which has been there for a few weeks/months now anyway is...

well i was gonna say lame, but thats insulting to the word lame

I thought this event would be something special?
i visited the different zones mentioned in the post now and it is nothing but static spawns of big bulk? thats it?

lol

i hope im wrong, because a year long event only to end with a static spawn of big bulks, which has been there for a few weeks/months now anyway is...

well i was gonna say lame, but thats insulting to the word lame
The event will finish like it lived... with no effort from MA and with people spending money like always

Ohhh nooo, Twin Peaks has been invaded by Drone Coordinators, somehow they got inside the shopcontainer and is slaying all the AFK auction bots!

I have no clue how they got past all our turrets, its like they just simply followed someone inside!

Chugs Hideout TP seems to be swarmed by Big Bulks too.

Oh jesus

Last edited:
Maybe there will be options to redeem (L) items with tokens later, as there was in TEN. There should be way more tokens in the game than the cost of the few remaining items in the TWEN vendor.
no its only RX items on bots

Nice idea, congratulations, mobs that don't do shared damage so everyone can get annoyed and leave. GG MA, another great idea

would be cool to have an actual event. as far as i'm concerned, TWEN consisted of nothing more than selling a handful of tokens to scalpers within the first few weeks of the event and the weird facemask we all got. we get bot spawns every easter so that was really nothing too wild to me.

would be cool to have an actual event. as far as i'm concerned, TWEN consisted of nothing more than selling a handful of tokens to scalpers within the first few weeks of the event and the weird facemask we all got. we get bot spawns every easter so that was really nothing too wild to me.
it was not like we celebrate 20 years of the game, like doing something for players playing, and investing money like milkcow for about 20years...

nah, nothing to see here, if the game wont improve with unreal engine I'll leave...

the only thing I will remember from TWEN is the change of armor apperance, and they screwed...

it was not like we celebrate 20 years of the game, like doing something for players playing, and investing money like milkcow for about 20years...

nah, nothing to see here, if the game wont improve with unreal engine I'll leave...

the only thing I will remember from TWEN is the change of armor apperance, and they screwed...
Agreed.

Well said! 👍

MA should be ashamed of themself...

Same generic "stuff" over and over again...

Would be nice to have some dates. As I won't be logging in until next Friday. So feel i'll miss this :D
yeah i hate missing out - can't play atm

lol twen I didn’t do as I’ve not much time at all on here. I just get my info from Rose. 🌹

Back