Search results

1. J

Advance Foraging Research Event

Advanced Foraging Research Event Time: 2008-Summer/Fall 00:00:00 MA(Exact time will be announced 2 weeks before event) Location: TBA Requirement: 21 items worth atleast 1pec each.(Replacements don't need.) Ability to follow direction. Can participate for 2 hours. The plan is to get enough...
  2. J

Sign-Up: Advanced Foraging

Pre-made teams planning to be event starters must show up 3hrs before event. All players without a team show-up 4hrs before event. All players who don't have TP will be making TP Run from Port Atlantis 5hr before event. All team leaders must add the Project/Event Coordinator to their...
  3. J

Mountain Lion Technology [Paradise Society]

I'm back at it once again. Last year didn't last long since I left entropia within the month of starting up the society. This year I've got additional funds backing the operation. The plan is to get many players into a single society where they do not need to worry about the economy or anything...
  4. J

Mountain Lion Technology [Paradise Society]

Welcome Tired of having to buy Ammo/Bombs/Probes, Repairing your Equipment? Well you now dont have to worry anymore!! MLT is a Unified Society. The CSU (Central Storage Unit), Mountain Lion Technology, is the core of the society. His job is to keep everyone happy, lightweight, and working...
  5. J

Hunter's Craze II

--{Hunting Craze II}-- Keep the loot you find! Compete for the PRIZE!!! The stake is lower, the prize is bigger. Event happens: November 11th Saturday 1700-1800 At: Outback Land #31 13400, 27600 Owned by: TBA Closest Teleport: Shinook Jungle 11505 26040 Mobs: Merp Old Alpha-Stalker...
  6. J

OL-30 Hunting Craze!!

--{Hunting Craze}-- Take your anger out on these mobs. Compete for the GRAND PRIZE!!! The more players the greater that stakes, The greater the prize!!! Event happens: November 4th Saturday 1800-2100 At: Outback Land #30 12632, 26557 Owned by: Max Nostrop Donner Closest Teleport...
  7. J

Entopia Universe Idealism

IDEALISM IMHO -Events- After hosting my first event I noticed that there wasn't much flexibility in the event system. It then came across to me a way to increase flexibility to almost an unlimited posibility. Simple If Then Else and other advanced setup commands can easily make an event...
Back