Search results

1. ELVENSON

Selling: Salamander tier2+ full set (M)

Selling Salamander (M) full set all items tier2 + asking... why bother anymore, just make an offer (PM) as this thread will not be monitored daily. BO... when I feel the price is right Great armour against bots, legionaires, drokas, etc and all fire type mobs. Cheers Thor
  2. ELVENSON

Selling: Mod Stark tier 7.7 & Salamander tier 2+

Howdy, Selling Mod Stark tier 7.7 killer gun, asking +42K but open to offers Also Selling Salamander full set, all tier 2 + great against bots, +6k would be nice offers in pm please, Cheers Thor
  3. ELVENSON

Selling: Mod Stark 7.7, full Sala tier 2+ & skills

Howdy folks, Accepting bids on mod stark tier 7.7 and full salamander all items tier2 + any bids welcomed pm or public, i dont have a start bid nor a end one, if you want it, call it and we'll talk also 350k+ in skills name what u want and we ll see thor
  4. ELVENSON

Selling: UL - Salamander (M)

Selling UL Salamander (M) All parts Tier 2+ BO tt +6.5k Cheers
  5. ELVENSON

Selling: Mod Stark 6.5

lowered price, +35K incl dante amp tier 6.7 now no trade, peds only
  6. ELVENSON

Selling: UL Tiger tier2

set is sold, best of luck to the new owner thread can be closed
  7. ELVENSON

Selling: Adj Starkhov Tier6

ingame auction Thor View image in gallery
  8. ELVENSON

Selling: Selling full vigilante M set

Hello, Taking offers on a full M set of Vigilante armor If there is some interest I will set SB and BO in a few days with auction end date. Don't be shy to bet whatever you want, I promise I won't :rolleyes: Cheers Thor
  9. ELVENSON

how to synthetic mind essence ?

Can someone plz explain how to make synthetic ME ? I m sure this has been discussed but I couldnt find it with search :mad: plz and thank you Thor
  10. ELVENSON

Selling: selling full vigi M

selling full Vigi M TT + 500
  11. ELVENSON

Selling: trading Vigi arms (m) for vigi arm (f)

Like the tittle says, I'm looking to trade some Vigi arm guards (m) for some (f) Thor
  12. ELVENSON

Uber trox, still shaking

I figured I'd give the 10K price a shot.. after all you can't get it if you dont try :) Still can't believe it... just hope i'm not dreaming :P Br all, and gl Thor
  13. ELVENSON

Starkov 98

Price check on current demand for stark 98 Any idea what they go for now?
  14. ELVENSON

PC: Full Vigi (M)

Price check on full Vigi (M) :scratch2: Any idea what current market is?
  15. ELVENSON

Selling: Full Shogun (M)

as the tittle says, taking offers on full shogun (M) auction last 1 week (untill aug 20th) unsell it dies in oblivion tt is 115 peds no BO atm, taking offers and if its not enough i reserve the right to refuse the last bid ( unlikelly i would but still) tx Thor Elvenson
  16. ELVENSON

Hunting geting boring ???

Is it me, or did hunting just get boring with the new vu? I mean, I'm a low/med player, but increasing the HP of low/med mobs only takes longer to kill, without the added chalenge of the hunt. Almost to the point where an autoclicker would be nice... to kill the mobs.
  17. ELVENSON

Pricecheck, hair stylist toolkit

Just wondering if anyone has a good idea of what these go for. I've seen two on auction @around tt+200 But auction history barelly has any records. Any help in this matter would be helpfull Thor Elvenson
  18. ELVENSON

CND Fungoid

Decided to go to CND today to meet up with a friend up there, cover her back while she was mining. Then she logged of for dinner and I decided to mine a bit myself. Started taking a few fungoids because they werent has bad as i remembered them .... and after 6-7 no loot in a row, this bad boy...
  19. ELVENSON

Uber Longu

I'm speachless :yay::ahh: I didnt believe this could/would happen to me :eek: Thor Elvenson
  20. ELVENSON

WooHoo mining paying off

Hehe, mining seams to be the thing paying off for me these last days GL all and HOF hard Thor Elvenson
  21. ELVENSON

weekend so far

My week ned so far, mostly with friends and soc mates, gl all, hof hard Thor Elvenson
  22. ELVENSON

Xfire install prompt

Doesnt the wording just sound strange to you guys? I mean c'mon, why didnt just write: no i dont want to install xfire??? seams a little(humm yeah, like thats the word) pushy
  23. ELVENSON

warrior & trooper

Just got this tonight, huting bots, warriors and troopers, cant complain ! :0 Thor Elvenson
  24. ELVENSON

2 little globies b4 server whent down

Well, I was hunting armax this morning, just a little before the server whent down. So it kinda helps for a short hunt :) Thor
  25. ELVENSON

TskTsk with ESI

Snarg with ESI My biggest ESI looted so far! Cheers, gl all and HoF hard Thor
Back