Search results

1. wenna306

Selling: Various Blueprints, Make an offer!

It's storage cleanout time and i've decided to sell all of my blueprints as I never craft anymore. Would like to sell in a bulk lot, but offers on individual bps will be considered. Would be a good purchase for somebody getting started with crafting. Any offers? 1 Advanced Matrix Blueprint 1...
  2. wenna306

Jag... Woot!!

I was just shooting some Esto's minding my own business when this popped up.. My first uberish armor loot so far :D
  3. wenna306

Fun with ambu an neconu

Thought id throw up some screenies for the first time in ages... a lucky period for me yay :yay: Almost all esi yay Lets hope the new VU brings some luck for us all ;)
  4. wenna306

Beaten my biggest

Yay beaten my biggest hunting hof :yay::wtg: I was just trying to keep the umbra count down!
  5. wenna306

Wennas first mining uber =)

Well I dont know what to say.. over 3 years mining and I finally, yes finally hit a big one =) I was about to go down from cnd but I thought id just finish of my probes first and im quite glad that i did :yay: I was using a 102 amp. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge I guess I will be digging...
  6. wenna306

Erdo Globie =)

Had a fairly lucky day today i guess :yay: Click to enlarge
  7. wenna306

Aetherex

Woot! My first Aetherex globie Thought id also include this.. Included a vigi harness M which sold with a nice markup :D Happy hoffing all :yay:
  8. wenna306

Lucky week

Its been a somewhat lucky week for me.. this is some of the luck ive had... These two look very much alike as they were only about a minute apart yay :yay: Then back to my usual thing, mining. This happened to be the first bomb of the run :D Good luck out there, I hope my luck...
  9. wenna306

wenna the lucky hunter =)

Put my mining tools away for awhile in exchange for hunting and well I guess it was worth it :yay: Click to enlarge It was nice to get some items in loot for a change :wtg:
  10. wenna306

I love my Feffs

Been hunting some feffs lately :yay:
  11. wenna306

When mining goes bad

Go hunting!
  12. wenna306

The last couple of weeks..

Heres some swirlies from the last couple of weeks.. :wtg:
  13. wenna306

Two unlocks in two days =)

After unlocking Serendipity yesterday, today I unlocked Extraction! No chipping so both came as quite a surprise :D Click to enlarge And no i didnt unlock it while hunting... i was starting to hunt again as I nearly missed the message :eek:
  14. wenna306

You have acquired a new skill =)

Serendipity =) Click to enlarge Will post skills if wanted, a long time waiting for this one!
  15. wenna306

Aurora (L) Looted :D

Was hunting with a close mate of mine.. more like my lucky charm now hehe and found a very nice armax, my first new armor loot ;) And even luckier it was even female yay :D Click to enlarge Then i came across some Oil... Click to enlarge
  16. wenna306

A nice start to the day

Not long been up on a tired sunday morning so decided to hunt some bots, but the only luck i had was on my way there and on my way back lol :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  17. wenna306

Nice start to VU

Got these two in about 30 mins, might return to hunting afterall.. a good vu so far for me :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Also nice to see items, even though most is tt food ;) Good luck out in the fields!
  18. wenna306

My first for new vu

Just a little traxxie.. first one of the new VU :D Click to enlarge
  19. wenna306

The last couple of weeks...

My recent globals.. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :D
  20. wenna306

My personal best :D

Had just logged in and was in the middle of nowhere and tp'ing back into town when I landed in the middle of this spawn... Click to enlarge My biggest for hunting so far :D:D
  21. wenna306

wennas guide to hoffing

Step 1... Drop a bomb and detect this... Click to enlarge Step 2... Follow the arrow and claim it... Click to enlarge Step 3... Check the hof list and deed to make sure you were successful... Click to enlarge Good luck :D
  22. wenna306

To space then back ;)

Some of my recent globies... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge :D
  23. wenna306

Busy couple of hours!

Im not usually a big mining amp fan but today it got the better of me and it payed off! Scored all of these within two and a half hours.. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  24. wenna306

Wennas latest ;)

Found some more payers in the last few days... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  25. wenna306

ooh plentiful :D

Found an unknown and instead of a tiny i found this... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge First time ive been in the hof list for quite awhile so it was good to have that feeling again :D
Back