Search results

1. LordAJ

FYI: We need street lamps in all towns!!!!

I agree, we do need more street lamps. In the main cities at least. Its awfully dark at night and street lamps would help alot. It would make the place look more civilized as well i think. Although... Wouldnt it make graphics harder to cope with because of multiple light sources and shadows...
  2. LordAJ

Question: Do you miss the lasersight 'dots'?

laser sights without dots = Not cool laser sights with dots = AWESOME!!!!
  3. LordAJ

2K EFD Auction

ok i thought that was a bit high. But i wasnt gonna say anything. just change your bid to 8PED and ill pretend i didnt notice :)
  4. LordAJ

Sweating Prices.

I like crisps :)
  5. LordAJ

2K EFD Auction

come on someone start the bidding. :) Bumpidibump
  6. LordAJ

2K EFD Auction

Hi Im selling 2K EFD for the highest offer. You can offer PED and items. But i take the TT of the item as the value not the markup. The auction ends Saturday 5th April at 12:00 Midday English Time. Happy Bidding
  7. LordAJ

More types of sweat

or the rarer types of sweat are on higher level mobs
  8. LordAJ

Noob Event Start

Heres mine, is it ok?
  9. Sweating Event Start

Sweating Event Start

10. LordAJ

Can't pick up stuff?

The stuff that was on the ground you can only pick it up if its yours. Is the ped in your inventry? you have to drag and drop it into your card.
  11. LordAJ

Petition against the 2pec decay

Aiden LordAJ Johnson
  12. LordAJ's Healing Service

LordAJ's Healing Service

13. LordAJ

LordAJ's Healing Service

Hi I do some part time healing and have decided to take to "professional" What first aid kits do i have? Fap - 28 (Slightly more expensive) Vivo T1 (Cheap option) You can also lend me one, i will give you collateral. How much do you cost? You just pay me the decay of the first aid kit...
  14. LordAJ

Miggo's Taming Academy

+ rep and a free bump Great thing your doing here
  15. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

Hi Ive released the first "Podtropia" logo if anyone wants to help edit the logo then its much appreciated. Or if you want you can just go ahead and make new logo if you want. :D Im now working on the graphics of the website and the css style sheet, so if you want to help edit the logo...
  16. LordAJ

Give us back our PEDs

Yup i agree with you. You dont really appreciate the coins until they are gone. :D
  17. Podtropia

Podtropia

Podtropia podcast logo.
  18. LordAJ

Cheating by photoshopping!

Easy to get around that: Make the skills window before. And drop it on to the picture. It would take me about 10 Seconds.
  19. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

Info to all musicians/DJ's: Thanks for offering your support. I will contact you when we are nearer recording. Info to all people who want to help speak on the podcast: I will contact you all in a few weeks if its still going ahead. I want to hold an podcast opening event. I have no...
  20. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

Anything you can contribute will be greatly appreciated. Music would be great especially. I will contact you if i need anything. If thats ok with you. Thanks for the reminder :)
  21. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

I want some pictures for the logo/banner Does anyone with good clothes want to let me take some pictures of you in port atlantis? or if you already have some pictures of your avatar can i use them? You will be credited on the website (when its up)
  22. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

havn't got one yet but one of my friends is a web host so im sure he will put me up :D
  23. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

I like that, anyone else like it? Entropia podcast, anyone like it? Tell me what you like best?
  24. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

Well ive now started the website, so people can comment on that when its near completion.
  25. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

well podcast name? Sort of speaks for itself doesnt it? "Entropia Universe Podcast" Can you think of anything more creative? On the website i will put a form so people can submit news if they want to. People will also be able to submit sound clips with there news story or question or...
Back