Search results

1. LordAJ

2K EFD Auction

Hi Im selling 2K EFD for the highest offer. You can offer PED and items. But i take the TT of the item as the value not the markup. The auction ends Saturday 5th April at 12:00 Midday English Time. Happy Bidding
  2. LordAJ

LordAJ's Healing Service

Hi I do some part time healing and have decided to take to "professional" What first aid kits do i have? Fap - 28 (Slightly more expensive) Vivo T1 (Cheap option) You can also lend me one, i will give you collateral. How much do you cost? You just pay me the decay of the first aid kit...
  3. LordAJ

Podcast Idea

Hi i was thinking earlier is there a podcast dedicated to Entropia Universe. So i opened itunes and did a search. Nothing!! So i then took my search to google. Nothing!! So i thought well maybe theres a reason there isnt a podcast, so i searched on EF and i found that some had tried to...
  4. LordAJ

Bebo Entropia Gamers Group

Hi I just thought to try and get some more people to join the game and just for fun to make a bebo group. The group is basically for people who play or have played Entropia Universe. If you have bebo please join the group the url is here. This is a good way to see how many Entropia Gamers...
  5. LordAJ

What was your second mineral detector?

Hi I have finished the learning period of the omegatron detectonator MD-10 (the tt one) And i would like to get a new one that is better :), but i have a limited budget, so im wondering what was your second mineral detector? I will + rep for the answer i find most helpful :)
  6. LordAJ

Mindforce focus question

Hi Im a noobish sort of player, i sweat quite a lot and would like to move into mindforce. Firstly i would like a forcus chip, how much are these and where do i get them from? Do you need to get the minforce implant first?
  7. LordAJ

Is reselling always wrong?

Hi Im in a bit of a debate with some people i know about reselling. They says its always wrong, but i think as long as you pay the people your buying from a high wage/price then its ok. As long as your not exploiting newbies to make money its ok. What are your thoughts? P.S sorry if this is...
  8. LordAJ

Looking for a mining soc

Hi Im looking for a soc that will give me advice and help me improve mining. I would like the soc i chose to join to be active with lots of members. My skills are not very high but i am starting to do well with my mining skills. Thanks please post here with replys or pm me on the forum.
  9. LordAJ

Switching proffesion ore to enmatter

Hi Im having good sucess rates with ore mining. But im interested in mine enmatter. If i start enmatter mining will i have to build up a lot of skills again or will the skills i already have inpact enamatter mining, so i am sucessesfull.
  10. LordAJ

Guess the font (EFD Prizes)

Hi Just a little game because im bored :) So basically i put a peice of text between " " and the text in between you have to guess the font of. 10 EFD for getting one right. "I like entropia universe" Guess the font.
  11. LordAJ

Selling EFD

Hi Im auctioning 2000 EFD for PED. Bidding starts at 0 and you can also bid items. The value of the item is the tt price and not what you would normally pay to get one. IE no "its worth tt+5 Ped". The aution ends on Thursday 12:00 am (midnight). Happy Bidding
  12. LordAJ

Selling EFD for PED

Im selling 1000 EFD just bid as little as you like the auction ends 19th June at 16:00 english time. Post your bids here. :) happy bidding :)
  13. LordAJ

Whats your biggest deposit?

Hi The title says it all :) What is your biggest deposit?
  14. LordAJ

Do you use 1st person aim?

Hi Do you use the 1st person aim with the little crosshair? And do you find it scores more damage?
  15. LordAJ

The good old days :)

Can anyone remember when sweat was worth 1.5? i just wish ihadnt of kept about 1k of sweat during the price change.
  16. LordAJ

Newbie Hunters

Hi All Ive been hunting for a little while and just wondered, What should i hunt to yield the most skill and profit? At the moment im hunting around camp phoenix, killing the snables :ahh:
  17. LordAJ

Sweating Implant

Hi Im sorry if this has been covered some where else. Do mindforce implants effect your sweating efficiency? If so which ones and what would be a good price to buy one for?
  18. LordAJ

Radio feed url

Hi Im thinking of making a fan website about entropia. would it be possible for me to be given the url of the clubneverdie radio feed? of course i would put your ads on the site and say the audio is from you and link. but would it be possible?
  19. LordAJ

Skill on me 1 PED=10 mins

Hi Im giving you the oppurtunity to Skill on me for 5 mins or more. 10 Mins = 1ped so i am cheaper than most other people unless they are free. PM me or see me in game
  20. LordAJ

Looking for soc

Hi I am a person looking for a new soc. I want to join a soc that will help me out with start in manufacturing and tailoring. Im quite new to the game and have done mining and hunting. But want to learn the other aspects of the game. Any offers???
  21. LordAJ

Manu

Hi I want to learn how to manufacture. Can anyone give any suggestions about how to start. I have lvl 17 in laser weapon tech on the construction tab if that helps. I have 67 ped and an willing to spend it. Any suggestions???
Back