Search results

1. H

FYI: Orange Juice Recruiting!

OJ has been around for 1year and now we will open some new spots to be able to grow. We are a very friendly society and will never push our members to do something they don't want or can afford. But at the same time, if someone wants to do something out of the ordinary we will be standing next...
  2. H

Selling: Selling some weapon and attachments

All sold.. go look somewhere else
  3. H

Selling: Seling some armors

All sold.. go look somewhere else
  4. H

Selling: Molisk enamel buttons

Have 10742 buttons for sale. TT: 322,26ped. Auction for 7days. SB: 690% - 2223ped BO: 700% - 2255ped
  5. H

Selling: A few skills and ESI

MMS 46.66ped. Looking for 1050% (489.93ped). RDA 5.66ped. Looking for 1150% (65.09ped). Wounding 27.84ped. Looking for 1475% (410.64ped). May go lower if you buy all or make me a fast deal.
  6. H

Buying: Renegade Foot(L) Blueprint

Renegade Foot(L) Blueprint I've been searching AU for the last weeks for the BP but cant find it. There has been some sold according to market history so someone must have one. Looking for the Foot(L) BP. Will consider both high and low QR. Please let me know if you got one for sale or you...
  7. H

FYI: Orange Juice Recruiting all Swedes

Recently we got rid of some inactive players and now there is room for some new members. We are a Swedish society so you need to be able to speak and read Swedish before you apply. That is our only requirement together with a good level of activity. Today we have 14 members that range from...
  8. H

Buying: Hedoc SK50(L)

Looking to buy some Hedoc SK-50(L) faps. Buying both full and not full TT ones.
  9. H

Handgun

Is there any test or conclusion to be found that says how much or less skills I get from using a specific gun? As for now I'm really interested in how my skill progression will be affected if I switch from HL11 to H400 or to HL12. Considering 1k ped ammo, which will give me most skills? Does...
  10. H

Buying: Dragon (M)

I'm looking for a Dragon (M) armor.
  11. H

Evader or Paramedic?

I'm thinking of maybe chipping some of the mentioned professions. I usually hunt Trox @ Ithaca and now I want to be more efficent. I use HL8+a105 and Knight+5a. Can handle up to Alpha with some fapping. I'm level 17 evader and level 22 paramedic. Which is best to chip? Paramedic to level 30...
  12. H

Selling: Boar (M)

I'm selling my Boar (M). It's with all parts and unlimited. There is no end date so it ends when I think I have a offer that is good. I could accept trades.. could need a a105 ;) SB is TT+11k.
  13. H

FYI: Orange Juice Summer Recruitment!

Closed for further applications. If intrested, send me a pm and maybe we will work something out. Who are we? Orange Juice is a small Swedish society that been around about 2months. Today we have a good and stable foundation that will allow us to grow bigger and stronger. Currently we are 12...
  14. H

Orange Juice looking for some Swedish juice

Orange Juice is a rather new society. We already got some good and dedicated players but now we like to expand further to be able to have more team and soc hunts. We are only accepting players from Sweden or players that can speak Swedish. As for now we do not have any skill or gear requirement...
  15. H

Selling: 3.7ped Biotropy

I'm Selling a 3.7ped Biotropy chip. Looking for about 24000%
  16. H

B: Biotropy

I'm looking for a ~10ped Biotropy chip. If you have one for sale please PM me with your price. Regards Habanero
  17. H

Phantom (M) for sale

Selling my Phantom (M). Start bid is TT+6.4k. Buyout is TT+6.8k. This will last untill it's sold or no new bids have arrived in 48h after last bid. Please note that the delivery of the set can be earliest on this Sunday if BO is not meet.
  18. H

Impact of L Armors?

Alot of new L versions of Bear, Boar, Jaguar and Tiger has been discovered recently. This will probably bring those armors to a more players but what will happen with the UL versions of the armors? The L version have better decay according to some long thread with a lot of test so eventually...
  19. H

B: Doa Lm

Looking for a DOA LM. You will get nice peds for it. PM with your price.
  20. H

Habanero needs a home

About me I've been playing for a little longer than a year and my primary profession is Laser Pistoleer. Since I unlocked coolness I started to skill some melee to improve my overall skills. I like to try stay as eco as possible but sometimes its hard due to my favorite mobs (drones, trox and...
  21. H

S: Phantom(M), Gazz, Delta+Beast

I will have less time to play this game and therefore I sell my beloved items. Phantom armor (M) without foot-guards. TT=343.77ped. Start bid=TT+3700ped. Highest offer so far: TT+3700ped. 2000 Gazz Ignots. Highest offer so far: SOLD Delta + Beast. Highest bid so far: SOLD There is no...
  22. H

S: Phantom (M)

It has been sold
  23. H

Selling Phantom (M)

Selling my armor due to rl issues that make it impossible to further deposits. Its Male and it has nice stats. Stab 14 Cut 15 Impact 25 Penetration 1 Shrapnel 1 Burn 18 Cold 12 Acid 1 Electric 11 No start bid. Buyout is set to TT+4000 or if I get a nice offer. Pure peds is appreciated but...
  24. H

Which way to choose?

Suppose you just unlocked Serendipity and want to buy some new skills. At level ~30 laser pistoleer it would cost about 6,3k peds to chip up to coolness according to The Chipping Optimizer. At level ~9 evader it would cost about 8k peds to chip up to avoidance according same source. If...
  25. H

Skill size

Will five skill implants that is worth 4ped each give the same skill amount that one skill implant worth 20ped? Its not always easy to find a implant with the right value so if I eat a couple of lower TT ones will that give me less skills than a bigger one if the total TT is the same?
Back