Search results

1. I

Selling Adjusted Hero

Sold for starting bid. So closed. :)
  2. I

Selling: OF-105, MF-105, full nemesis (M), Ek-2600

Hellooo, im selling the following: OF-105 tt+440 SOLD* MF-105 tt+340 OM-105 tt+50 SOLD* MD-104 tt+40 Ek-2600 - tt+800 SOLD* Full nemesis male - tt+1450 SOLD* PM me if interested. :) /Iceish
  3. I

Successfull Withdrawal

Hey, just wanted to share this with the comunity. On the 22nd of october (05) i withdrew 12k ped, and today january 5th i got 1200$ on my account, just thaught you wanted to know. It took alittle longer then what they first told me, but right now i dont care! :D Im out shopping for a new PC...
  4. I

BUYING: Adj Hero

Hey, im interseted in buying a Adjusted Hero, if you have one for sale PM me! :dunce:
  5. I

Im a very happy guy ;)

Hey, just had my first uber hof ever, and im fairly happy :D But i must say.. it was scary too, cause i almost coudent breith when it happend, and my heart jumped up and down like crazy. :eek: Im not totaly sure how to instert the img, but you can check the hof section if yall like...
  6. I

Selling: Skills

Selling: Skills *CLOSED* Closed............
  7. I

Hello

Hello there, just thaught idd say hi to you ppl. Been browsing this forum for a while.. and finaly registred. :) Not a moment to late i guess! ^^
Back