Search results

1. StrongMinded

Dubstep Bird!

http://www.wimp.com/birdsing/
  2. StrongMinded

Angry Asian

Lower the volume if you are at work... =)
  3. StrongMinded

Question: Gold Card Reader delivery Time

G´day Can someone from Sweden enlighten me how long it took for them to get a replacement GC reader after ordering it. I sent a support case regarding this and they told me 6 - 8 weeks delivery time.... My answer to them was: Are you effin kidding me!!!? :laugh: Any info is appreciated. //SM
  4. StrongMinded

Phantom Foot Guard 17 Click Blueprint

Since there is no Ruga available in auction i would like to know the estimated price of this bp. Current MU on the footguards is +455. Thanks in advance. //SM
  5. StrongMinded

Withdrawing from the US

Hi people, I have a US friend that need some help with withdrawing some peds. According to him he needs to put in the correct info or he will end up with BIG fines for the withdraw. Can someone from the US that did a withdraw please state here exactly what goes in what field. Thanks in...
  6. StrongMinded

Selling: 100.000 Efd

Since i´m not using the EFD i have i thought i´d sell some of it here.. Post your bid in thread or in PM if interested. Auction ends July 6 18:00 MA time Startbid 100 Ped BuyOut ( Not set but if i get an offer i can´t refuse it´s yours ) Let the bidding begin. :) Winning Bid: e-lite 450...
  7. StrongMinded

Stupid things i´ve done when drunk IRL

After reading the entire thread of the "stolen" apartment i just had to start this thread.. Post your worst/funniest/weirdest/nastiest things you´ve done while on the liquid diet!! :D I´ll start off with this: Me IRL a few years ago.. My girlfriend moved to a different town so i could...
  8. StrongMinded

SM First Tower

I was out petting the mollisks but didn´t have any luck so i just started running occasionally dropping a bomb. After 40 drops without hits i get this!:tower: My first but hopefully not the last. :yay: Thanks Dale for taking the screenies for me.. (Damn Vista!!) Click to enlarge Click...
  9. StrongMinded

Lost Dante Amp

FCUK, now i am pissed off!!!! :mad: The same thing that happened to my friend https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/bug-reports/88016-lost-clothes.html happened to my Dante amp a few days ago and i have been dealing with support for this aswell.... I told them i didn´t TT the amp and...
  10. StrongMinded

Almost 1 year later!!

I had just come home watching Sweden beat Latvia to get to the European championship in football (soccer). I thought, let´s go into PE and say hi to the soc... Came in, had a look in the inventory and thought, let´s use up this gazz i got from drone hunting... Went to auction and bought some...
  11. StrongMinded

Lost Clothes

I was out hunting with a friend the other day and when coming back to repair terminal he noticed that he had lost his clothes that he had on under the armor. I told him to relog/check EU hompage my items etc. but the clothes didn´t come back and wasn´t in the list. I asked if he had a CTD or...
  12. StrongMinded

How much will it cost you to get decent clothes again?

I don´t have alot of clothes but the cost to fix em now is between 400 - 600 peds. My business suit looks like a wool suit worn for 20 years and has lost color. The rest of the clothes i have makes me look like a bum that slept outside for a long time. How much would you have to chip in to...
  13. StrongMinded

PC Armor Plating 4a bp.

Since these aren´t dropping (afaik) i´d like to know what people are willing to pay for it. Last sale was 1 year ago and that one went for +2,8k according to ingame history. Not an auction but if i get an offer i can´t refuse i might sell it. Thanks in advance.
  14. StrongMinded

CP servers down?

I´m trying to connect atm and the CL says 0%. Is it me or does anyone else have this problem atm? Thanks in advance.
  15. StrongMinded

CGA Unlocked

I´m not a big miner but i drop a bomb here and there and today i unlocked it. Calypso Ground Assesment. :yay: Click to enlarge
  16. StrongMinded

Entropia Universe Reboots PC

I want to know if someone else has experienced this problem. EU has rebooted my computer several times after one of the minipatches. I thought it was my computer but the last time it happened i was teaming with a soc member and after logging on again he told me that his computer rebooted...
  17. StrongMinded

Some Friday Humor!

Truck or F**K Will Ferell "Good cop, Baby cop" :D
  18. StrongMinded

Will Ferrel & the landlord!

http://sjl.funnyordie.com//v1/landing.php :laugh:
  19. StrongMinded

Powerfull Healchip

G´day, I have one of these in storage and i´d like to know how much they go for. Thanks in advance. //SM
  20. StrongMinded

Traffic lights anyone??

Dangerous intersection in Russia! http://bil.feber.se/feber/art/11326/fredagsskoj_farlig_korsning/
  21. StrongMinded

OreAmp 101

After losing loads and loads on these buggers yesterday i finally got something that made yesterdays losses a bit less. WOOHOO! :yay: Click to enlarge
  22. StrongMinded

Looking for a new Society

Good afternoon! I have been a member (currently leader) of the society BRITs for almost 3 years now but since a couple of VU´s back it´s pretty much inactive except for me. :) I am currently looking for a new soc for regular soc hunts, active players, fun, but the main thing is new...
  23. StrongMinded

What loots Animal Muscle Oil

Afternoon, I couldn´t find a thread regarding my question. I have checked ZAP´s loot table and according to the table these mobs drop animal muscle oil: Argonaut Armax cow Berycled Merp I have hunted 3 of the 4 mobs for quite alot of peds and so far i haven´t seen a single animal muscle...
  24. StrongMinded

1142 Ped Ambu

I want to thank ND for a great event and this one made me win a apartment up on CND! :yay: Click to enlarge
  25. StrongMinded

ML-35 sale

Hi peeps, im selling this excellent wep. ML-35 TT 207 Startbid TT+3,5k and thats below the pricefinders... Bid here or in pm. Auction ends on Sunday 061210 at 12 EU time. Please don´t hijack the thread Winner of this excellent piece of equipment TT+ 6,2k Allarm
Back