Search results

1. Aura Lily

Info: New Oxford Bank - Temporarily Closing

Customers of Anshe Bank in New Oxford this is notification that I am temporarily closing the bank at 00:00 on 01-November 2013. Hopefully, I will have time to get back to my banking responsibilities in 6 months or less and the bank will be reopened for business by 30-April 2014. As I stated...
  2. Aura Lily

Selling: Items

I have move 80% of the items I need to sell to the Bank Shop and the Shopkeepers in front of the bank. Includes Rare BPs for / Furniture / Weapons / Mining Amps. some of these BPs are gauranteed HOFs!!! Clothing and odd bits of armor, as well. Some maxed bps and some other odd things from...
  3. Aura Lily

Frakking Cylons!!!!!

Before Galactica .. After Caprica .. The Cylone / Human war Blood and Chrome. A very young Bill Adama comes into the fray after 10 years of humans fighting the metal heads.
  4. Aura Lily

Achievement: 12k Leviathan and Commando

Just finished 12k Leviathan slaughter, Leveled up to Grand Master Rifle, PLUS bump to Commando :)
  5. Aura Lily

Silent Uber - Pretty Helmet

Pretty Helmet - Taking offers contact me here if you are interested. ~Lily
  6. Aura Lily

New Laptop on the way

ASUS G74SX-DH73-3D - 17.3" FHD 16:9 "Matte Type" Super Clear Anti-Glare LED Screen (1920x1080) - 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7-2860QM, 2.5-3.6GHz, (32nm, 8MB L3 cache) - nVidia GeForce GTX 560M 3,072MB PCI-Express GDDR5 DX11 - 16GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 Dual Channel Memory (4x4GB...
  7. Aura Lily

Selling: Bulk ESI

Selling 30 ESI - 500% MU - 2866 PED takes them all. IM me here if you are interested. Will deliver :P SOLD
  8. Aura Lily

Selling: 29 ESI bulk sale

Now have 30 to sell - this post
  9. Aura Lily

What loots Generic Fuses on Arkadia?

Like I mentioned in the title what loots Generic Fuses on Arkadia? Thank you for your response (kim). ~Lily
  10. Aura Lily

Selling: Salamander set (F,UL)

Great robot defense armor for sale TT+4500 ped. IM me here with offers, will deliver even if you are surrounded by robots with no hope of escape.
  11. Aura Lily

Achievement: 4160 Clicks Weld Wire

Just finished with one of the most tedious crafting runs ever. 4160 Weld Wire clicks. End result: ~3 milo weld wire (lifetime supply even though I do get shot down a lot) loads of component bps, 50+, all levels Arkadia and Calypso bps (no UL Weld Wire though) Average number clicks per bp ~47...
  12. Aura Lily

Selling: UL Armors - Parts and Sets

Taking offers on full set of armor Tiger (F,UL) on display in Anshe Bank in New Oxford. Tiger (F,UL) SB 13,500 ped - BO 14,500 ped If you have interest in any of the above IM me here on the forum. PED only sale. ~Lily
  13. Aura Lily

Selling: Full Infiltrator (M,L) with 3E Plates

SOLD ~Lily
  14. Aura Lily

What is as big as a bus and runs like a fat puppy?

HUON!!!!
  15. Aura Lily

Save Stargate Universe - Facebook

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/SaveSGU This link takes you to the Facebook Save Stargate Universe page. I think SGU one of the best Sci-Fi shows playing these days. Sadly SyFy has canceled it. The people voting / posting on this Facebook page and many others are trying to make the SyFy...
  16. Aura Lily

Selling: ESI - 27 low TT (10.35 - 19.75)

sold .....
  17. Aura Lily

Selling: Decent Tier Kesmek Vass

See the pics for details. Asking TT+120% - - PM if you are interested.
  18. Aura Lily

Nice Kreltin

yayy!!! Finally a nice loot even if it was all oils :D
  19. Aura Lily

Info: potential bank scammer in game

Just got word some person entered EU with the name Anshe Chun Bank that is likely a con or a potential scammer beware... if you are approached by this person let me know
  20. Aura Lily

Selling: UL Guns - AS-147 | Foxtrot ME | EP-41 | VAT100

Please IM me here if you have interest in these weapons. Starkov AS-147 tier 0.9 TT+2350 EWE EP-41 tier 2.2 TT+1180 Marber Foxtrot-Type Plasma Annihilator Mentor Edition Tier 0.9 TT+1590 VAT-100 Tier 0.0 tt+425
  21. Aura Lily

Selling: Martial Parts, SGA Edition (F)

Sadly, I'm selling off my Martial SGA (F) in parts. This is what is left: Harness Arm Guards Foot Guards Will respond to reasonable offers. Price(s) I am asking are above current HV.
  22. Aura Lily

Selling: Weapons sale - UL Guns

Lowered all prices!!! UL guns for sale complete with pictures. Please IM me here if you have interest in purchasing one of these weapons or interest in renting one to tier your gun. Starkov AS-147 tier 0.9 TT+2350 (also available as second gun for tiering) EWE EP-41 tier 2.2 TT+1180...
  23. Aura Lily

Lily arrives abruptly

Once upon a time I wrote this story to get a key for the Star Gate Worlds beta. My story was one of the few selected and I got the key (chhh-ching) anyways this is what I wrote .. criteria was 1000 words or less and be about the Star Gate Universe. the story ... I regained consciousness...
  24. Aura Lily

pker

I have an idea for an event. This one is for all you pker's. It is sort of reverse capture the flag to be held at the rig. The idea is that there will be two teams and the two big tower things will be the bases. All you have to do to win is for each of the team members on each team to get to...
  25. Aura Lily

So .. How many games is your avatar in?

Aura Lily is in the following games: (alphbetical list) Activeworlds Blue Mars (beta) Civilization 4 Entopia Universe Frenzoo IMVU Inworldz Kaneva Outerworlds Second Life Stargate Worlds (beta) (now dead, dead, dead) There (now dead) WoW (let this one expire) I guess the point being that...
Back