Search results

1. M

Buying: Calypso Land Deeds

Hi, I'm buying Calypso Land Deeds. Anyone who'd like an out from their investment please PM me how many deeds you have and a reasonable price you'd like for them. Thanks.
  2. M

Selling: 5 ESIs

Selling 5 ESIs ranging from 12-16 ped TT each. PM me if you need any. Thanks.
  3. M

Bug reporters incentive?

Recently I found a bug that makes you lose Mind Essence when using a teleport chip without actually getting teleported anywhere. I submitted this bug report to support and got the usual "Thank you for sending us this detailed information. I have forwarded the issue to members of the responsible...
  4. M

Selling: 546.78 tt esi

Selling a 546.78 tt ESI for 5800 ped or best offer. Reply here or PM me offers. Thanks.
  5. M

Buying: Hanger

Hangar Hi, I'm looking to purchase a hangar. Looking for something around the 180k range. PM me an offer if u're thinking about selling. UPDATE: Final negotiations under way. I think we've found our hangar ;) Thanks everyone who helped ^_^
  6. M

PC: Cheapest hanger?

Hi, I'm thinking about buying a hanger and i was wondering... what's the cheapest hanger and how much would it be. Also, if anyone is selling one plz let me know. i dont care about location. I'll be using it for my soc m8s mostly.
  7. M

Buying: Embra Laser Sword C1 (L)

I'm looking for some Embra Laser Sword C1 (L) if you have any please PM me and we'll make a deal. thanks.
  8. M

Selling: Blueprints

Some blueprints in my storage that i'm looking to get rid of. Components: Basic Bearings Blueprint Basic Bolts Blueprint Basic Coil Blueprint Basic Engine Blueprint Basic Pump Blueprint Basic Rings Blueprint Basic Sensor Blueprint Basic Servo Blueprint Basic Sheet Metal Blueprint Basic...
  9. M

BUYING: 86-93 ped ESI

Hi, I'm looking for an ESI with TT value of 86-93. If you have one, leave a msg here or PM me with TT value and asking price. Thanks.
  10. M

S> 9 ESI 116.97 ped TT

All Sold! Thanks!
  11. M

S> 9 ESIs (116.97 ped total)

Hi, I have 9 ESIs that Im selling. the total TT value is 116.97 ped. here are the values for each chip: - 19.42 - 17.90 - 12.50 - 12.50 - 12.50 - 11.17 - 10.71 - 10.18 - 10.09 PM me with offers if you're interested. Thanks.
  12. M

B> 5B Plates 2 full sets!

I'm buying 2 full sets of 5B plates. If you have 2 sets (14), please leave your price here or PM me. Thanks.
  13. M

Trading >> ESI Chips

Hey everybody, I have 9 chips that total to 116.97 ped. I'm looking to trade my 9 chips for 1 chip with about 110 ped TT. For example: If your chips is 118 ped TT, I'd give u all 116.97 ped of mine and pay the following difference: ((your TT value) - 110) * (negotiated market price) So...
  14. M

B/Trading >> ESI 110 ped or higher

Hey everybody, I'm looking for an ESI around 110 ped TT. I have 9 chips that total to 116.97 ped and if possible i'd like to use these to trade for a slightly lesser TT value on 1 chip. If your chips is say... 118 ped TT, i'd give u all 116.97 ped of mine and pay the following difference...
  15. M

S> Isis LR41(L)

Selling Isis LR41(L) rifle with TT of 102.72 for 151 ped. PM me and we'll arrange a time/place to meet.
  16. M

S> FULL TT Korss H400 (L)!

Selling full TT H400 (L) (177 ped tt) for 280 ped. Send me a PM and we'll arrange a time/place to meet.
  17. M

B> ESI 86-93 ped TT

Hi, I'm looking to buy an ESI with a TT value of 86-93. Please reply or send me a PM with offers. Thanks, MM
  18. M

New Implant Inserters?

Does anyone else think that 2 ped decay per click on the implant iserter is too much? what if you want to chip out 20 skills in the 200-600lvl range... the decay makes me think twice about doing that and getting other skills i need more since i quit a certain profession. I think MA should...
  19. M

Storage Clearance Sale!

Hi Everybody, Please leave offers or PM me and we'll set a time to meet ingame. I'll update this post everytime something sells. Thanks! === Armor === (sold as sets, not 1 item at a time) Gremlin Arm Guards (M) 1 65.11 PED Gremlin Face Guard (M) 1 60.35 PED Gremlin Harness (M) 1 78.73 PED...
  20. M

S> Gremlin Armor Male & Female

Hi everybody, I'm looking to sell my and my friend's sets of gremlin armor. Here's what we got: Male: Face Guard Arm Guard Harness Thigh Guard Shin Guard Female: Face Guard Arm Guard Harness Thigh Guard Shin Guard Gloves Female Set Sold! I dont want to sell 1 item at a time, so please send a...
  21. M

S> Gremlin Armor M/F

Hey Everybody, I'm selling a Male and Female set of Gremlin armor. They're both nearly full TT and both are missing the foot-guards. The male set is also missing the gloves. Please reply with offers or send me a PM. Thanks.
  22. M

S> Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L)

Hi everybody, I got Hermes Shoulder Guards (F,L) with a TT of 58.93 ped. if you're interested please reply with ur offer or PM me. Thanks.
  23. M

Mentors Wanted!

Im looking for 8-15 Mentors that would want to make a society with me. - Mentors must be freelancers. - Mentors must have at last 1 year of PE (EU is what kids call it these days?) experience. - Mentors must be active. - Mentors must speak english. Multi-lingual is a plus. - Mentors must be able...
Back