Search results

1. Wren

Comment by 'Wren' in media '2021-01-20 -- Eviscerator Gen 02 3278 PED .jpg'

That was an amazing hello huh? Congrats!
  2. Wren

Game Keeps Crashing Trying To Load Blueprint Storage Area

Good to know I am not alone. It is some bad bp that we own. It doesn’t happen on all the planets only the one where all my stuff is.
  3. Wren

Planet Calypso Content Release 2018.2.2

MA has wasted all the good will they earned form me during the enigma event. So disappointed.
  4. Wren

Planet Arkadia to get a New Flying vehicle!!

Very nice. Looks super cool. Call me when you have a version that is not bound to my avatar.
  5. Wren

Why do we all turn a blind eye to all of the BS?

I like the day/night cycle. Please leave it alone.
  6. Wren

Info: How the Bots Won the Calypso Wars

As a refuge from Hadeshiem, I understand the true threat from the Robots. I thought that in the recent years people have forgotten about the threat the Bots posed and if this communique comes to pass then I fear that I am right. (Must spread rep before...)
  7. Wren

Selling: QR 1.00 Standard Damper BP

Selling Perfect Standard Damper BP. Please PM me if interested.
  8. Wren

Have a JUVENILE holiday and win some PUNY prizes!!!

Thanks for my sweet new lvl 7 fully fed pet Arret! I named him Data. Thank you K-Max and DFA!
  9. Wren

What Pet Would You Like to See

Turp! I need to keep a eye on those shifty birdsters and it would go well with my turp jacket, shoes, and pants.
  10. Wren

Explosiv3(level5) question

If looking for a lvl 5 print shouldn't we be grinding a lvl 5 or above print. I thought prints droped up to 2 lvl above or below the print you are using.
  11. Wren

Info: Gift List

I just went to Cyrene and all I got was an Unexpected Error. So I left immediately. Anybody else get this? I was wondering if related.
  12. Wren

Exclusive update on the Robot attacks

Do not listen to this person. Leave my story crumbs alone. Moar story, please.
  13. Wren

Pet Math - Level vs. Experience

1. not all mobs are taming able. The ones that are have a heart next to their health bar. 2. Cosmetic until the Compet game is released. The Compet will be all about fighting pets. 3. You need a lvl appropriate whip and a brush. 4. just have them out will level them but tricks help as...
  14. Wren

Help New Player or Free Weekly Events : 12,000 PED Per Week

Speaking as a forever noob, I think you have a solid idea. Let me know if can assist in anyway.
  15. Wren

Selling: Monria Lost Chapter I

Lost Bump!
  16. Wren

Selling: Monria Lost Chapter I

Selling Monria Lost Chapter I SB: 80 PED BO: 120 PED Auction end 48 hrs after start bid is received. Thanks for viewing the listing and good luck.
  17. Wren

For reference

Number 8: Heretic! Every knows there is only Lootius!
  18. Wren

Things you regret you sold or are happy you sold

I miss my MAD IV, but I really didn't have the skills to use it.
  19. Wren

Guess the next fragment name!

Proton Fragment
  20. Wren

Research Questions!

1. This game is based on social interaction at its core. Since the only way to keep it fun and not lose your shirt is to have friends that you can talk and complain too. 2. Some one just did stats on this using reported genders on this forum. I think that you could take this and use it as a...
  21. Wren

Wastelanders at large; bounty contracts issued

Glad to see event happening. Too bad I will never get to participate in them because they always happen while I am at work! Gah!
  22. Wren

Tell us what your dream vehicle will be.

I still want a spaceship that I can use to travel around the planet and go to other planets. I only need it to carry me and one other person. I have been calling it an interplanetary motorcycle or a moped.
  23. Wren

Wastelanders raid Port Atlantis

What is that? I want two!
  24. Wren

Art not just for art's sake.

Hey Magnus, I like two of the three games you worked on before. I guess I am a fan by association. Great work on the new area guys! Your task is truly daunting. good luck!
Back