Search results

1. Wren

Selling: QR 1.00 Standard Damper BP

Selling Perfect Standard Damper BP. Please PM me if interested.
  2. Wren

Selling: Monria Lost Chapter I

Selling Monria Lost Chapter I SB: 80 PED BO: 120 PED Auction end 48 hrs after start bid is received. Thanks for viewing the listing and good luck.
  3. Wren

Vegetation Interactivity?

VU10.8 listing Improved look, interactivity and performance for various vegetation. I read the release notes for the latest VU and this statement gave me pause. Does anyone know what MA/FPC meant by increased vegetation interactivity? I can't go cut down a tree now can I?
  4. Wren

Question: Sucessfully upgrade no residue.

Has anyone recieved residue after sucessfully tiering up an item? I have seen some post on the forum indicating that tiering up an item sucesffuly does not return residue. According to a post by FPC/MA a percentage of the consumed materials tt value will be returned as residue. I have only...
  5. Wren

Question: Proper Amp for Mann MPH

Okay, I know the Mann MPH pistol needs to die in a fire, but this one is special beause it is the first weapon I ever crafted that dropped with full tt value. I want to make it even more special for me buy hunting with it and tiering it up. What would be a proper AMP to couple with the Mann MPH?
  6. Wren

Buying: Vigi Foot (M)

Anybody have a deal on vigi foot (M)? PM me.
  7. Wren

Looking for Bot Hunting Society

I have just returned to the game and I would like to take my participation in a different direction. I originally joined the game after TI was sold and the place was still called project entropia. I play for a while but get distracted by something shiny. However, I always come back I am...
  8. Wren

B: lvl 10 Book1 component BPs

I require the following BPs: Advanced Feedback Panel High-Performance Compressor High-Performance Coupling Looking for .01 QR Bps. Offering 15 ped/bp negotiable. Completed my search...
  9. Wren

Recycling: A new path?

I was hit with a abit of inspiration as I looked around calypso and saw how wasteful we entropians are. You think with a society as advanced as ours' we would we would stop shipping our trash off world to Lootius' know where. I propose the following Idea. A recycler: This item/crafting...
  10. Wren

PC: Metallic Bone BP

I wish to complete my component book volume one for the shear pleasure of having a whole set of something. Does anybody know how much this BP runs now?
  11. Wren

S: Omegaton M2875 & FreanD Delta

I have decided to sell my favorite weapons. The auction will go from now to 10 AM(EST) Thursday unless Buyouts are meet. Omegaton M2875 TT = 64.29 Starting Bid Buy Out tt+580 (644.29) tt+620 (684.29) FreanD Delta BLP pistol tt = 14.04 (Sold BO: Mary Mary J-star) Starting Bid Buy Out tt...
  12. Wren

New to Me components

I have just returned from a hiatius and noticed that there are new components with a skill bonus. Anybody have any opinion on if they are worth crafting for the skill increase bonus?
  13. Wren

Question: Returning Global

I just returned to EU (it was PE when I started) and I figured I would waste what little I had left of the PEDs in my wallet and then stop playing for another six - 8 months. I didn't expect a global, but I was out hunting and all of a sudden I got the swirlies. Does anybody else...
  14. Wren

Beware Fellow Calypsians!

Beware Fellow Calypsians! I fear that the robots may launch an attack soon. I have noticed a build of forces east of Jason. We are currently skirmishing with them, but our forces are too weak. They are becoming more numerous and more dangerous. I fear that they may launch an attack on...
  15. Wren

Looted Ore?

According to the wiki all ores can be looted or at least the ores that I are looking for could be looted, but they never told me which mobs loot which ore. Doesn't any body have a list of what mob loots ore? Thanks in advance for your help.
  16. Wren

Components made to order?

Since components are used in crafting once again. I wonder if there is any interest in ordering components from a compoent crafter? Benefits: You can order exactly the amount of components that you need for you crafting run. You don't have to craft something that isn't apart of your primary...
  17. Wren

B: Vigilante Harness (M)

Offering TT + 80 (negotiable) PM or place offers here. Thanks in advance! Price increased.
  18. Wren

Buying Maddox IV

Buying Maddox IV Offering: tt + 90 (price negotiable) PM or Post here offers.
  19. Wren

I completed my disciple period.

Well, I got to 160 in prospecting. (IRnoob) so I was expecting bells and whistle or something to tell me that I am no longer a disciple. I got nothing. Is something supposed to happen?
  20. Wren

The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity.

The Basic Laws of Human Stupidity. I thought this was hilarious and I thought that I should share. Here is a bit: THE FIRST BASIC LAW The First Basic Law of Human Stupidity asserts without ambiguity that Always and inevitably everyone underestimates the number of stupid individuals...
  21. Wren

Narc-51 PED (small, but made me smile)

My first mining global. My third global ever. I can't wait untill I stop counting. :laugh:
  22. Wren

Flame Warriors

http://redwing.hutman.net/%7Emreed/ I found this guide and thought that some people here might fit these descriptions. Which one are you?
  23. Wren

MC Plus+ pwns!

http://www.mcplusplus.com/ For all the gansta programmer in PE. Here someone to tell you how it really is! And the best part about his music is that it is open source.
  24. Wren

Do mobs have weaknesses?

I know that due to armor players have strengths and weakness. Example: pixie protects from cut and impact but not from acid Do the animals of calypso have the same armors? For example don't use a plasma weapon that does acid on a snabble because the snabble is immune to acid. Has anyone...
  25. Wren

Wren's Journal

FedIdent: 874-689-487-02 Name: Wrenolds Yamabishi a.k.a Wren Gender: Male Age: 24 Heritage: Japanese Imigration date: Dec 04 Wren has immigrated to Calypso to work off a debt that was occurred from using one of the mega-corporations "services". The Judiciary of his case offered him the option...
Back