Search results

1. A

My 1st Hunting Global!!!

My 1st hunting global. :yay: A big thanks to dentx who suggested where to hunt to get a global. A half dozen corns later and I got one.
  2. A

Need Vista Help!

I just bought a new computer with Vista basic and I am having problems get EU to work. Before anyone points out to use search - I have read all the threads I could find on Vista problems and tried everything I can think of. I can get it to run, but it CTD if I die, if someone on my team dies...
  3. A

Article about banks in virtual realty

I thought this was an interesting article. http://www.bankrate.com/brm/news/pf/20070327_virtual_world_bank_a1.asp
  4. A

Why can't I have a mentor?

When I first began playing I had many offers of mentorship, usually from people who I had never even spoken to, so I always turned them down. More recently I joined a soc and had offers from friends in the soc. Two of them tried to become my mentor, but they said they couldn't. They received...
  5. A

Melee Decay

Does a melee decay everytime you swing it, even if you don't hit a mob? Sorry if this has been answered previously, I've have searched the forum and found several differing answers that couldn't all be correct.
  6. A

Fruit Question

I have only been playing EU for a couple of weeks and have only found fruit once. I don't really look because I find walking boring, but today while out sweating I found 136 fruit in one spot. Is fruit usually found in such large quantities?
Back