Search results

1. Time To Die

Next Island teaser

If they throw in raptors that hunt as groups(yes hunt us) with high intelligence like the real ones, I'm already sold. Don't care about anything else that's all I need :yay:
  2. Time To Die

Thanks for the rep man :D

Thanks for the rep man :D
  3. Time To Die

Generations in Entropia

cost me fine, than more money, more money, more money =P
  4. Time To Die

What did you like about PE?

I liked when I used to actually always break even on my hunts so I didn't have to deposit every single week like you do now. I like when I used to actually have fun in the game without having ti deposit even more money just to keep that fun up weekly. I like it when it was PE 4 years ago. The...
  5. Time To Die

Weekly Entropia Poker Tournament

Is it on your own poker site or are we using a separate poker program like party poker?
  6. Time To Die

Thanks for +rep :D Just trying to get around the censorship because I feel the new game is a...

Thanks for +rep :D Just trying to get around the censorship because I feel the new game is a great game and EU players deserve to know :D
  7. Time To Die

Thanks for +rep. Can't be banned this way because I am not breaking a rule of the censorship :D

Thanks for +rep. Can't be banned this way because I am not breaking a rule of the censorship :D
  8. Time To Die

Thanks for +rep. Just trying to get around the censorship to promote another good game :D

Thanks for +rep. Just trying to get around the censorship to promote another good game :D
  9. Time To Die

What is your loyalty to EU?

Oh I can answer that easily that I would and will transfer to another RCE. PE, I mean EU has been nothing the same as the game I loved and enjoyed a couple years ago. I used to log in for hours a day. Now I log in once a month to see what's new, dislike it, then log off. :cool: ;) Siggy
  10. Time To Die

Entropia 'SERVICE' gone 'Planet Calypso' MMORPG

Or maybe people like to make things aware because they want their opinions heard instead of them being held back because they are ex players.
  11. Time To Die

Entropia 'SERVICE' gone 'Planet Calypso' MMORPG

I think MA is trying to put a lot on the new planets right now. It seems like they are putting all their reliance on it because they aren't doing anything to do with anything else as already stated. It's all down to what happens when the new planets come. It can go either way. It's all in MA's...
  12. Time To Die

What do you do with ingame Christmas presents?

I've been keeping them all since 4 years ago. But I also continued to buy more within days of them coming out. I have a huge stockpile of holiday gifts from those many years ago and the mark up on them are huge compared to what I bought the bulk for. My friend also joined me in the stock...
  13. Time To Die

Twins screwing up

I bet I know what happened with FAPs. Someone didn't clean the needle before re using it on someone else. In result, what you guys saw there :silly2: Moral of the story, dont share needles =P HEHE :D
  14. Time To Die

o_O Is this real?

Hey, The Summer of Love anniversary is tomorrow(sunday 2) at San Francisco's Golden Gate Park after all :D P.S. The Summer of Love is what started the hippi movement ;)
  15. Time To Die

entropia private server

Would this happen to be what you are talking about? https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78072
  16. Time To Die

Time for a new PR person from MA?

Time for another one of my rare posts. I agree completly with Etopia. All the time I have been playing for, I never seen Marco and Frank do anything truly bad except for exceptions that seem obviously ordered to them. I see no reason to switch them, they are just doing there job. Community wise...
  17. Time To Die

RazorFires adj. fap!!! -grrrr....

I wasn't mad that you guys were informing the society of the avatars wrong doings. From my quote you can see the site that I was mad at. They are ASSUMING a lot of things. Before they even got an answer from the society it's like they already know what the society plays in all this. "There's...
  18. Time To Die

RazorFires adj. fap!!! -grrrr....

I RARELY ever post even though I'm on the forums everyday since I started playing. I just wanted to rant about the fact that the whole society automatically gets part of the blame as if they are acomplices. I hope they never come forward just to say they didn't help because this is plain stupid...
  19. Time To Die

3 old ath´s

Omg brought back so many memories. Good old Ric and my first and favorite society CMT Inc. Ric, Azuremoon, and Azuresun- greatest people I ever met through any games. I MISS RIC AHHHHHH Warning--here comes some stories of my old times with CMT Inc. and my 3 favorite gaming friends. I apologize...
  20. Time To Die

Buying prospecting skill!

Posted in wring section. Needs to be under Trading than buying.
  21. Time To Die

U remember your first "free gift?"

I remember it like it was yesterday. When i first started playing I met azuremoon and azuresun who used to buy sweat for high prices off of noobs. My friend and I used to sell to them and next thing we know, they become a type of mentors for us. They never accualy mentored us with the system...
  22. Time To Die

Will this be the end for all US-players??

I didn't read the article beacuse im lazy, but i can tell u this. There is no way that law will stop us. Same thing happened here in cali with a law stating u cant use a hpone while driving but nobody cares. Police rarely ever even pull people over for this because they do it themselves. I'm...
  23. Time To Die

Rifle help?

All u do is drag the scope and amp onto the rifle. No they do not need to be %100 repaired. And just incase u need to know, to take them apart you double click the rifle.
  24. Time To Die

Can't Loggin ????

That was exactly what happened to me and my friends when we frist started. That was until i learned that this game was not like other games. Most likely u have a capital letter in your name or password. I didn't realize that i kept capitalizing the letters in my password and username and when i...
  25. Time To Die

Bp's loot table?

Im not a 100% sure, but since nobody else answered your post yet i thought id be helpful and let u know what im pretty sure of from crafting myself. I think its too hard because everything is random. Im pretty sure that whatever book your using is the one u can get new bps for. Like weapons book...
Back