Search results

1. corvette

Selling: Selling 405k skills

Still selling all. Some stuff in auc but have more more more. Will do well below mu and the more you buy the cheaper I'll go.
  2. corvette

Selling: Selling 405k skills

The more you buy the cheaper I'll go. Regardless all prices will be under mu. Already started taking out some skills so down to 275 hp and 398k skills. Nearly all skills combat with support medical of course. Also a lot of mining.... not gonna list all skills I have just tell me what you...
  3. corvette

Selling: Time to go, selling all

Sold bunch of stuff. Still a lot more, mostly skills. 450k skills all at 75% of MU of you buy large amounts. Nearly all combat.
  4. corvette

Selling: Time to go, selling all

Hello it's time to say by to this game. All skills for sale (nearly all unlocked cept crafting, intuiting and doctor). Got aug ares and a few other misc items. Will start logging on again next week but looking for initial interest. The more you buy the cheaper I'll go. Yes this is a sale...
  5. corvette

Selling: Selling everything, 470k skills and more

Haven't logged in a while and won't unless selling stuffs. 1. Nearly every skill in game (minus Doctor, intuition and the high crafting skills) 2. urban nomad coat, aug ares, mod athenic, high tier gremlin, bunch of plates 4. Lots of ores and random hunting loot I'm to lazy to post it all...
  6. corvette

Selling: Selling stuff

Still for sale. Offer received plus 2k. Getting close to a deal it seems. Aug area atill up
  7. corvette

Received offer of +1700 for Es armor. It may be sold if nothing better comes along soon.
  8. corvette

Selling full F earth shocker armor. Selling augmented ares. Pure peds only. Send offer via pm or in here, motivated ish to sell but low balls will be ignored.
  9. corvette

Selling: Aug Ares

Back to the top
  10. corvette

Still looking to sell. Motivated
  11. corvette

looking for pure peds, make me a decent offer. I'm "motivated" to get rid of it.
  12. corvette

Land Grab 2016-08-02 Cersumon (Red Sand Forest)

Umb what???? Seriously have no clue what you are trying to say. All I see is more mud slinging.
  13. corvette

Land Grab 2016-08-02 Cersumon (Red Sand Forest)

Fine, I will speak for WSS because none of you can ever state I ever exploited anything in this game, ever. Bottomline, select target was removed. WSS is winning LGs now due to that removal. Say what you want about the past, both sides will always throw stones because frankly, both sides has...
  14. corvette

Selling: Unique, one of the best armors in game Improved Angel (F)

Pending sale. Bkk empty your inbox lol
  15. corvette

Selling: Adjusted 5b PLATES - X7

Well I offered 4500 even for the set and you didn't respond. Suppose the offer still stands if there is interest.
  16. corvette

Buying: Buying a few things, read me dang it!!!!!!

Yup yup yup
  17. corvette

Back to the top. Talking to two interested parties, may have a deal soon
  18. corvette

Full set. Have been tiering it as needed so most parts tier 2, arms and harness tier 3. Over 14k spent in tiering. I just don't play enough to have such an über set. Better protection up close than supremacy armor but a lot cheaper! 29k ncluding TT. Not really looking for items but could...
  19. corvette

Selling: Aug ares

Few more days for 23k price. Then back up not 24k
  20. corvette

Selling: CRIT Scope MKI

Let me know in forum here when your on. Ill take bo
  21. corvette

Selling: CRIT Scope MKI

I'll take bo, I'm online now
  22. corvette

This week only 23k. Otherwise I'm looking for 24k after this week
  23. corvette

Yup yup yup
  24. corvette

Buying: Buying a few things, read me dang it!!!!!!

Still looking
Back