Search results

1. corvette

Selling: Selling 405k skills

The more you buy the cheaper I'll go. Regardless all prices will be under mu. Already started taking out some skills so down to 275 hp and 398k skills. Nearly all skills combat with support medical of course. Also a lot of mining.... not gonna list all skills I have just tell me what you...
  2. corvette

Selling: Time to go, selling all

Hello it's time to say by to this game. All skills for sale (nearly all unlocked cept crafting, intuiting and doctor). Got aug ares and a few other misc items. Will start logging on again next week but looking for initial interest. The more you buy the cheaper I'll go. Yes this is a sale...
  3. corvette

Selling: Selling everything, 470k skills and more

Haven't logged in a while and won't unless selling stuffs. 1. Nearly every skill in game (minus Doctor, intuition and the high crafting skills) 2. urban nomad coat, aug ares, mod athenic, high tier gremlin, bunch of plates 4. Lots of ores and random hunting loot I'm to lazy to post it all...
  4. corvette

Selling: Selling stuff

Selling full F earth shocker armor. Selling augmented ares. Pure peds only. Send offer via pm or in here, motivated ish to sell but low balls will be ignored.
  5. corvette

Selling: Aug Ares

looking for pure peds, make me a decent offer. I'm "motivated" to get rid of it.
  6. corvette

Selling: Unique, one of the best armors in game Improved Angel (F)

Full set. Have been tiering it as needed so most parts tier 2, arms and harness tier 3. Over 14k spent in tiering. I just don't play enough to have such an über set. Better protection up close than supremacy armor but a lot cheaper! 29k ncluding TT. Not really looking for items but could...
  7. corvette

Selling: rad conveyors

got a lot, anyone want?
  8. corvette

Selling: Aug ares

Pure peds or mod ares and pure peds 24k if pure peds
  9. corvette

Selling: Considering selling out of gear- take a look

Just don't play that much, game has lost a lot of interest for me. Only selling items, avatar or skills Not for sale I don't think (450k skill, 280 hp, offer? But doubtful) Items for sell, pure peds only: - unl ewe 57 (mini mod Merc) tier 7.**. Is unique. Sold - hc204 - no longer for sale...
  10. corvette

Selling: Imp ares

5k peds for it. Pure peds only (or 3k peds and divine chip).
  11. corvette

Buying: Buying a few things, read me dang it!!!!!!

1. High tier arson chip 2. Mod ares (Can trade my aug for mod ares and peds) 3. Toilet paper (ran out last night on the pot). Prefer used 4. Divine chip 5. Trade my tier 1 mod 2600 and peds for your higher tiered mod 2600. The higher the tier the more turned on I'll be and pay for it too...
  12. corvette

Selling: Selling tier 7.x EWE EP 57 Catalyzer (unl, mini mod merc) and HC204

Thinking ima part with these 2 guns. Pure ped offers only, although of interest are: Mod Resto Crit scope/sights Peds Cute Kittens Send offers via PM only please.
  13. corvette

Buying: Parts needed for imp resto

As the title says. Pin g me with what you got... Paying pure peds.
  14. corvette

Buying: buying imp or mod resto chip

as the title says, pure peds or minor trades possible. Thanks
  15. corvette

Selling: Unique Theai (and maybe Halloween ring with it)

Pure Ped or CLD offers only. More interested in selling the Theai ring. Theai Ring: Sold. Up to buyer to disclose pure ped deal. 35k SB 45k BO I reserve the right to withdraw this sell at anytime. Auc goes for 3 days after SB. THe only thing of interest for both rings I would consider...
  16. corvette

Price check a few uber items

1. Unique Theai ring (Aug ares and imp athenic in one, RH) 2. Halloween ring 2015 3. Ewe ep 57 tier 7. (Unl, unique, mini mod merc with same damage but 81 hits per min) 4. Full improved angel F (unique set, better than supremacy for up close) 5. Adjusted 450 fap tier 6 6. Hc204 Let me know...
  17. corvette

Renting unique ring and more

Due to sudden real life stuff I can't play much right now. So I am willing to rent some gear. Depending on if I know you will dictate if collat is needed and what I will rent it for. Close friends and soc mates gets stuff for a lot cheaper. Pm here if you are interested. 1. Unique Theai...
  18. corvette

Buying: Tier vii components

looking for these. Let me know here or in game
  19. corvette

Buying: Halloween ring

21k pure peds. Contact here or in game
  20. corvette

Buying: Wtb mod 2600

Pure peds. Offer 9.5k to 10k depending on tiers.
  21. corvette

Selling: FFA Points and more Points

Selling, have quite the stash already and more coming. Taking offers
  22. corvette

Selling: KingKongDong

Selling my purple monkey, name is KingKongDong. Level 20, fully fed with the 3% reduced crit skill buff unlocked and increased focus unlocked. One remaing skill to unlock (pet taming, who cares). For anyone who doesn't know, this is a VERY hard animal to tame. There are only a handful (4 to...
  23. corvette

MM support services for CHEEEEEEAPO

I decided I wont participate in MM this year, however I will help support others as a service. My only fee is you pay for all decay, enhancers and ammo, my time itself is free. If you dont want me to use enhancers, your call. No loot share or item share once you win with my help :) I am...
  24. corvette

Selling: ADJ Resto Chip and Regeneration Chip VII

Taking offers on ADJ Resto Chip and Regeneration Chip VII Plus 600 for Regeneration Chip VII Plus 5,200 for ADJ Resto Chip
  25. corvette

Buying: WTB Artemic and Hermetic Rings PERFECTED ONLY

As the subject states, looking for these two rings, perfected only. THanks
Back