Search results

1. Balinor

Install from old Client Loader

Thanks... Hopefully this location will provide a much faster download speed :D Does the new installation delete the old version or just overwrite some or most of the game files?
  2. Balinor

Okay, I got the vcredist_x86.exe from Microsoft installed. Then, all my attempts to download the 1st file came up with rediculously low speeds. (anywhere from 2 -17 hours for a 650K file) :( I was using the main Entropia Universe site to attempt these downloads. Is there a better option, with...
  3. Balinor

Thanks, exactly the information I was looking for :D I will probably download 3 of the 6 files tonight Will the new client request the files that the pre-downloaders had problems with, or will I run into same issues? I do see one of the issues covered on the download page; To avoid having...
  4. Balinor

I haven't logged into EU since 13 August, so I it appears that I will now have a massive upgrade to process before playing again. I was reading about the fun people had with the early downloads, and was wondering if the old client program is running into problems with this massive upgrade...
  5. Balinor

Radar Free Friday

:beerchug: :shots: :sniper: :zzz: Is hard liquor allowed ;)
  6. Balinor

Happy first day of SPRING!

Spring has sprung :yay:
  7. Balinor

Happy Birtday Zap

:birthday: Hopefully MA and Lootius were kind to you on your day ;)
  8. Balinor

HoF: Trav hits 9.2k oa104:)

Uber Grats :yay: Hope that helped cover some of your losses ;)
  9. Balinor

ATH: 44k P2a

Uber ATH Grats :yay:
  10. Balinor

Unused Western Amethera

Of course he means Eastern ;) I've run into alot of ppl that get the two directions reversed in game. They tell you they are west of such and such, you get there, and then they are like oh I meant east :laugh: I'd say MA will have to open up the eastern territory sometime in the near future...
  11. Balinor

4 Year EU birthday

Grats on your avatar's 4th anniversary in EU :yay: My avatar hit the 4 year PE\EU anniversary last Novemeber :cool: May EU keep us entertained for many more years ;)
  12. Balinor

Challenge to community: Entropia Universe vote

Votes submitted :yay: +Rep spreading commencing ;-)
  13. Balinor

ATH: Aurli 37k

Uber ATH Grats :yay: Wow, awesome amount of eye oil, shame there wasn't any nice toys, but the ped amount is sweet ;)
  14. Balinor

Votes submitted :yay: +Rep spreading commencing ;)
  15. Balinor

Uber: It all started with getting Rug

Uber Grats :yay: Need to trianglate those Rug deposits and locate the Tower ;) Hope your streak isnt over, but leave some for the rest of us :wtg:
  16. Balinor

hof no.3 and yet again on the bristles.

Grats :yay: Bristle never drop for me either, I guess we know who has been feeding them the tasty snacks ;)
  17. Balinor

Achievement: "I wish I could be as coooool as yooouu"

Grats on the unlock :yay: I unlocked 'Coolness' during the 3X skill event, then forgot to save the screenie ;)
  18. Balinor

ATH: Yey My first ATH

Uber ATH Grats :yay: I see it showed it twice, what's better than one ATH, two ;)
  19. Balinor

Uber: 2 towers

Uber Grats on the two towers :yay: Now as for looking for that third, leave something for the rest of us ;)
  20. Balinor

Uber: ironman

Uber Grats :yay: Hope that mining blog continues to bring you prosperity and hopefully soon a :tower: Really makes me debate a hunting or mining blog of my own, need all the help I can find for better loots :laugh:
  21. Balinor

Uber: happy b-day loki - 21k atrox =)

Uber Grats :yay: I was in-game when it popped up in the chat window. Very nice loot for an Old Trox ;) May Lootius continue to surprise with great loots :wtg:
  22. Balinor

Votes submitted :yay: +Rep spreading commencing ;)
  23. Balinor

Uber: 6k-Argo

Well done .. very nice loot window and nice way to seal the deal on the event ;)
  24. Balinor

Votes submitted :yay:
  25. Balinor

Discovery: Unique Lady Kraster Helmet F

Wow .. Awesome Helm :drool:
Back