Search results

1. Balinor

Install from old Client Loader

I haven't logged into EU since 13 August, so I it appears that I will now have a massive upgrade to process before playing again. I was reading about the fun people had with the early downloads, and was wondering if the old client program is running into problems with this massive upgrade...
  2. Balinor

Selling: Isis CB-5 (L) (many available)

I have quite a few of these weapons (Full TT) in storage. Hoping to find gungho BLP skiller(s) that can put these to good use. I haven't checked markups lately on these, but hopefully can give someone a good deal ;) Send PM if you are interested in taking some or all of these off my hands...
  3. Balinor

Selling: Isis CB-5 (L) & Emik S-30 (L)

I have quite a few of these weapons (Full TT) in storage. Hoping to find a gungho BLP skiller(s) that can put these to good use. I haven't checked markups lately on these, but hopefully can give someone a good deal ;) Send PM if you are interested in taking some or all of these off my hands...
  4. Balinor

Daikaba held the loot ;)

Took the new VU out for a spin, and this little daikaba had a nice surprise. The Kerberos were poor as usual, but this little guy definitely made up for it ;) May Lootius continue shine loot in our direction :wtg:
  5. Balinor

Just another Kerberos ;)

Found more Kerberos with some nice loot tonight :yay: Though, I missed the Kerberos Hof again, that hit when I was done with my Hunt :laugh: Best of luck to everyone :wtg:
  6. Balinor

A Kerberos that wasn't a No Looter ;)

Been over a month now, since my last global, and Kerberos been looting quite poorly for me. So, this was a pleasant surprise ;) Best of Luck to you all :wtg:
  7. Balinor

19K Muscle Oil & Face Paints

Looking to sell Muscle Oil at about 103% As for the Face Paint, I have; 4 Gray 2 Red
  8. Balinor

CB-5 excess inventory

I've been primarily skilling LWT for the quite awhile now, and now have about 25 CB-5 looking for BLP skillers. Ten of them are between 1+ - 2 ped TT, which have plenty of life left. The other Ten are full TT, which is like 3.10 peds each. The auction history shows they go for 175% ish, but...
  9. Balinor

Not another Kerberos with Loot ;)

Just skilling around Atlas Haven again, and finally found a Kerberos that didn't no loot me :laugh: May Lootius be with us all ;)
  10. Balinor

Kerberos again, No way ;)

I guess this one was a pity global from MA :laugh: Last nite I wished a 3 day old (off the ship) Noob Good Luck, and moments later he gets a 2.2k daik mature (Dynamics at work) :scratch2: I've been playing for over 3 years and have never had a hunting HOF let alone a UberHof. Oh well, maybe...
  11. Balinor

Kerberos with loot, really ;)

Kerberos been no and low looting for me, for over a month, so this was a nice little surprise. Especially since I just started my hunt, it was the 3rd kill :D Hope everyones loot window has an occasional surprise :wtg:
  12. Balinor

Friendly Exa ;)

Was selling stuff on auction to buy some ammo, when I saw a nice Daik Young Hof, and was like that would have been nice. So, within the first few mins of the skill Hunt, I got a pleasant surprise ;) I'm still waiting for my first hunting Hof, but this was definitely a step in the right...
  13. Balinor

Kerberos surprise ;)

Been wasting ammo on kerberos for awhile and rarely getting anything back. Tonight, got a little something, though wish could have been a CB5 UL, but it is a help ;) EU booted me a minute later, hopefully can find some more mobs paying ;) Good Luck to you all :wtg:
  14. Balinor

Skillin' then along came a Snabble ;)

Was skilling around Atlas Haven, loot started out pretty slowly but finally picked up ;) First got this global, then about 10 minutes later a Kerberos looted 47 peds (which was quite a surprise, as they had been no looting me for days) :D My last globals were on 16 Nov on my 3 yr pe/eu...
  15. Balinor

Foul Gatherer surprise ;)

It has been almost exactly 6 months since my last global, so was beginning to think I was cursed :laugh: Now hopefully the next one doesn't take so long ;) Good Luck to all in their quest to wedge a few peds out of MA :wtg:
  16. Balinor

Trade Bug

The trade bug is still alive and well in current vu. Tonight, attempted to sell 150 ped of Eye Oil for 156 peds, at the end of transaction I ended up getting 1 ped. And, yes I checked trade confirmation. I filed a support case, though I am less than optimist. In the past MA logs seems to...
  17. Balinor

My 2nd largest Mining find ;)

The mining run started horribly, so started shooting a few mobs and they were looting better. Got back to mining several hundred meters away from where I had originally been shut out at. Hit a few smaller deposits, and then hit this; What a difference 10 mins hunting and 1k meters in a...
  18. Balinor

Woot .. Daikaba Guard with loot ;)

Most of the Bigger Daikaba around Troy, no or low loot most of the time (even had a Daik Alpha no looter :( ). So this one was almost more of a surprise than the daik young I got a month ago ;) (though the daik young was a much nicer global)
  19. Balinor

Much needed Spacecraft

Was Having poor mining night, and finally found another spacecraft :yay: Maybe the next one can have a Beacon :wtg: Now I just need to find a few more good deposits, so I can unlock extraction ;)
  20. Balinor

Serendipity Unlocked ;-)

Set goal of three weeks from Popping Good Laser Sniper to Rank to Great Laser Sniper and Unlock Serendipity. It took exactly 3 weeks and about 2.6k ped ammo. I now need a break, time to get back out there and Mine ;)
  21. Balinor

Unexpected Exo Young Global

I skill on these mobs all the time, this is the friendliest they have ever been ;-) This is the second Vigi Helmet I have gotten, would have been nice if it had been a Male though, must be a rarer drop as I have seen others say they get several Female ;-) Hope good luck shines on you all ...
  22. Balinor

Unexpected Daikaba Young global ;-)

Loots were poor most of the day, almost didn't grab more ammo to go skill some more, but glad I did ;-) Good Luck to you all ...
  23. Balinor

Significant Gazz

My largest find since 5 Apr 2005, when I got a Massive 572 Ped Oil ;-) I almost didn't get this Gazz, I was having a poor mining nite, probes were gone, down to 3 bombs, and bomb placement wasn't exactly where I wanted it (on edge of a huge cliff). But, I said what the heck and blasted away...
Back