Search results

1. Sacred

Unable to play on new PC due to lag issue(?)

Uninstall your graphic card driver and go to nvidias webpage and search for driver 472.12 and install that. If you haven't done that before, then https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/forums/geforce-graphics-cards/5/490899/rtx-span-classhighlight2080span-fps-drop/ might be helpfull. :)
  2. Sacred

WoF 2014: Team Finland

GROUP B FINLAND 245 + 427 = 672 SWEDEN (2 matches left to play) 665 DACH (2 matches left to play) 577 ROMANIA WITHDRAWN = 0 Only two team goes to next round. It seems our Team have impossible task ahead. So instead of asking you to burn more peds for the glory of our team and that small...
  3. Sacred

There is a group of finnish players who always have something to do at saturday evening, so maybe they are able to participate if its @ sunday. So the match is Sunday 17.00 MA time(19.00 Fin) -20.00 MA time(22.00 Fin) Meeting at 16.00 MA time(18.00 Fin) @ caravan. Härmäläisen on välillä...
  4. Sacred

Saturday 19.00 MA time is timeslot which most of the time is best for us, but i think sunday 17.00 can be done too.
  5. Sacred

You should bring that woman ingame. You could stand next to each other with those heart pillows on your hands. Just make sure you switch to guns adn back couple times so you get couple hofs at the same time :girl:
  6. Sacred

:) This was resolved. Had 12hour work day at saturday, so slept most of the sunday and monday was nuts. Team Finland and Team DACH will have match saturday feb 14th 19:00 MA time ( 21.00 Fin ) We will meet at camp caravan 18:00 MA time ( 20:00 Fin )
  7. Sacred

Yeah we are on.
  8. Sacred

Its time for us to do our second part of finland vs czech match. Its gonna last 1,5h match. Czech didnt show up last time :/ And didnt get any reply for their captain for this match. So hopefully we can do this run. I offered tomorrow saturday 31.1 19.00 timeslot. Hopefully it will be ok for...
  9. Sacred

Our next match will be Saturday 13th December 19.00MA time (21 Fin) We meet at CAMP CARAVAN @ 18:00 MA time (20 Fin)
  10. Sacred

Next match is, Finland vs DACH Saturday 22th November 19.00 ( 21.00 Fin time) Bring your friends! Meeting at 18.00(20.00 Fin time) at Camp Caravan.
  11. Sacred

Team Finlands timeslot will be Saturday 8th, 19.00MA time(21 Fin time) We meet at camp caravan at 18.00 MA time(20 Fin time). Bring your friends with you!
  12. Sacred

Our next match will be Saturday 25th 19.00MA time (22 Fin) We meet at CAMP CARAVAN @ 18:00 MA time (21 Fin) Hopefully we get our Santa hunters ready. ;)
  13. Sacred

We are slowly getting our team togetter. For those who dont know how Team Finland get its members... here is a educational video:
  14. Sacred

Updated the main list. We have created #woffinland-14 channel for this tournament. At the moment its public. If needed it will be made private. I urge all who participate to this event in Team Finland to join that channel. Timeslot is Saturday 19.00 MA time (22-01 in finland) We are testing...
  15. Sacred

Confirmed participation via ingame pm. NATION OF CHOICE: Finland FULL AVATAR NAME: Jan van Darra CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): -
  16. Sacred

Team Finland will participate both weekends. This weekend more like a waking up/heating up our game and next weekend we go with the blessing of the booze. Tomorrow we are going to have timeslot: Saturday 14.00MA time(17.00 in finland) OR Saturday 19.00MA time(22.00 in finland) If i remember...
  17. Sacred

Last call for wof qualifiers!

Can i post two possible for this weekend, Team Finland decided yesterday to contribute to this event. So we are still middle of making decisions. So to help judges, we give 2 timeslots which we decide little bit later today/tomorrow morning which one is ours(?) :) Or is it too late? Its either...
  18. Sacred

Dear all drunk Santas, We are gathering all the drunk whitebeards togetter to fight againts our primary one enemy the julbocken! :yay: Now all the drunk whitebeards please sign in :wise: NATION OF CHOICE: Finland FULL AVATAR NAME: Susan Sacred Dawn CHOICE OF CAPTAIN (if known): The unluckiest...
  19. Sacred

Interview with Stagger (Most popular pirate!)

I approve this message. :D
  20. Sacred

WoF 2012 Team Finland PERKELE!!!

Kyllä kelpaat, Tervetuloa mukaan :) Translation: Welcome to the Team :)
  21. Sacred

WoF 2012 Team Finland PERKELE!!!

"I had a dream It was about the beer..." If that made you want some beer then few tips for you: :wise: Tip 1: Join the Team Finland for more information!:yup: Tip 2: Contact Your beer vendor for more beer! Main Team: 1. Steve Punisher Graham 2. Paavo PP Pesusieni 3. Brastem Sendaran...
  22. Sacred

More Boats!

Boats! :silly2:
  23. Sacred

Looking for Gem Jeny Lake

Yes. Not online at the moment. :smoke: Care to tell whats its about? If important i can get message to him.
  24. Sacred

Noob! Still noobing around i see... :D

Noob! Still noobing around i see... :D
  25. Sacred

Who Thinks Mining is Bugged

Ore mining is indeed bugged. I think its very simple bug. Mining at the moment only use enmatter size claims. Because the coder have f*cked things up. Copy paste coding is bad thing... (my guts and experience on matter tell this is the case at the moment) :smoke: But because you lose more now...
Back