Search results

1. Inifus

The truth behind the egg

Ahhhh.... the egg... :laugh: The name "Ped Egg" is just too great not to share.
  2. Inifus

My first two VU 10 globals

50 PED Trox Young and 71 PED Itumatrox Old So far, I've gone through about 130 PED in ammo/decay and looted about 175 PED in loot. I'm happy :cool:
  3. Inifus

Calypso - Making the Impossible Possible

Calypso is located in a star system which defies what is physically possible. For the past 7-8 years, the hemisphere containing Eudoria and Amethera has been bathed in sunlight, displaying a case of tidal lock with its star. Given that Calypso has a 4-hour rotational period, that means the...
  4. Inifus

User defined map locations

Many online games these days have a feature which I believe would be great for EU to have as well - user made map markers/locations. In the past, EU locations were discovered and added in either circles or squares/rectangles, but we are now seeing oddly shaped areas - hinting at more...
  5. Inifus

Selling Rare Male Clothing set- Centurion, Ash, and more.

I have for sale as a set (although I will split the set for the right price): Centurion Coat Ash Shades Ripper Pants Amber Sweater Black Boots Asking price is 12k for the set. Looking to sell today if possible. Send me a message if you have any questions.
Back