Search results

1. V

Wof 2011: Team New Zealand

Hello, Radar count me in too... :tiphat: Eco Valkyrie
  2. V

Team New Zealand

I'm in :tiphat: Have signed up on the thread... finally have a gaming computer all lined up that can run Entropia :clap:
  3. V

WoF 2010: Team New Zealand

Eco Dragonfire Valkyrie :tiphat:- main team
  4. V

WoF Danish Dynamite

Hi! It is summer in the Southern Hemisphere, so that means a lot less game time :) I have had a lot of fun being on mainteam for the last two years... and I certainly hope to be online to take part in WOF as support. I will try to make it as much as I can... after all it is not sunny down here...
  5. V

FYI: Video from the 18th October Australasian Event

Very nice job :yup: - and great quality!
  6. V

Its here ~ the aussie/asian only event!!

I was one amongst many that had not tried that before - thank you very much... I have had my eye set on that feature for quite a while :tiphat: Valk
  7. V

That was an incredibly fun event - thank you Bags (an impressive effort and a great result) and everyone that came :tiphat: ... rarely have I been met by such a friendly bunch of OJs, hehe :eek: ..... :spank: :spank: :spank: :spank: Much enjoyed it!! ... now I better see the video :) Valk
  8. V

Cant log on to TeamSpeak with the details provided -> ''Error - server is full'.....
  9. V

YES :) Yes! yes..... [got enough letters now, I think]
  10. V

Fantastic story mate - a lot of preparation and thought has gone into it :) MA should adopt this detailed story in their 'history book'! Certainly joining the event... :wtg:
  11. V

Attention All Australians

Thanks :) Will look forward to meeting some players in this time zone! Feels a bit weird in EU these days... as if everyone is at this amazing football game (empty streets), I just over slept and forgot the address :ahh: :scratch2: Thanks too :yay: The Kiwis are great - and indeed the Aussie...
  12. V

Attention All Australians

Already added to the list :) Looking forward to events... my fl is all red dots after coming down here.....:eek:
  13. V

London Meeting - 2008

They were great questions - quite a bit of "quesstimates" on my part :scratch2:. Well done for setting that up! :tiphat: A great laugh.... and what I really really wanted was one of those neat Longu statues ... so how very cool that they popped up in the break :eek::D Val (Dragonfire)
  14. V

London Meeting - 2008

Massive thanks to everyone - cannot believe I got a 6th place in the quiz! (well that was really thanks to kind advice from left, right and centre hehe :silly2:) :yay: Val
  15. V

LONDON 2008 - Who is Going........post here

:tiphat: Likewise :tiphat: Been toooo long already - and definitely still owe you a drink, or two... three... see you Saturday! :yay: Val
  16. V

***The WoF WarSheet***

Working from memory just now - the score for Denmark is not correct. From Round I had the judge saying we had 163 points in total :scratch2: Team DK Captain - will you follow-up? :) Val
  17. V

Team Denmark - The Great Danes

Sure O Captain my Captain... done and dusted :cheer: :clap: Val :)
  18. V

*WoF Global Screenshots*

Team Denmark Support - Round 1 After much killing of rocks and blue branches :eyecrazy: CaudatergusOldAlpha65 Click to enlarge SnargMature62 Click to enlarge SnargMature64 Click to enlarge SnargMature92 Click to enlarge SnargOld52 Click to enlarge SnargProvider119 Click to enlarge Val
  19. SnargProvider119

SnargProvider119

20. SnargOld52

SnargOld52

21. SnargMature92

SnargMature92

22. SnargMature64

SnargMature64

23. SnargMature62

SnargMature62

24. CaudatergusOldAlpha65

CaudatergusOldAlpha65

25. V

Team Denmark - The Great Danes

Doomie - will you be posting screenshots for entire DK team? Please get in touch with me before Wednesday 6/2 - if you need me to post support team screenies. Thanks everyone for a great night :yay:... with tons of rocks... and blue branches :eyecrazy: :clap: :cheer: Val
Back