Search results

1. angela1982

Current Event System, bugs & improvement ideas - Open letter to MindArk

Maybe u could sell less tickets while the mob respawn rate is being sorted out by MA? I have only been in one event organized by HU, with 20 participants in Longumania and there was definitely a lack of mobs. I see you are selling 50 tickets now for some of your events. Personally I would rather...
  2. angela1982

Medicine unlocked :D

:laugh:Lol, I think he meant Gratz :lolup:
  3. angela1982

Tell us your best joke !

The 7 dwarfs went for a bath. They all felt happy. Happy went out, then they all felt Grumpy.
  4. angela1982

Fair play pays

Fefe's a great guy. Used to team hunt with him with leader takes all and he'd split it right down the middle.
  5. angela1982

Account Being Stolen

Sorry to hear that boss. Hope it gets resolved. Didnt know Jess is ur fiance now tho o_0
  6. angela1982

Kill Strike unlocked with melee :)

Gratz nublet :D But who's gonna feed the Tants now :(
  7. angela1982

Unlocked Treatment

Gratz my lil nublet :silly2:
  8. angela1982

Selling Unchipped Skills

Post updated with skills which are booked. Example of calculation, taking LWT as example, 4839 skills at 1100%, with ESI provided by the buyer: Estimated ESI TT needed to chip all LWT out = 145.36 according to entropiatools.com = 145.36 peds X (1100% - 750%) = 145.36 peds X 350% = 508.76...
  9. angela1982

Selling Unchipped Skills

The dog is dying unless it gets its operation :( Bump
  10. angela1982

Buying Skills

Selling skills: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84515
  11. angela1982

Selling Unchipped Skills

No one buying? My friend has a dog which is very sick and he needs the money in order to afford the dog's operation or the dog will die and no one seems to care :( *joking btw, bump*
  12. angela1982

Selling Unchipped Skills

Bump ...........
  13. angela1982

Selling Unchipped Skills

A friend is cashing out and have trusted me to sell his skills off for him. The skills are not yet chipped on ESI. You provide the ESI, and I can provide u with the collateral. ESI below 50ped TT is valued at 700%, and those above 50ped TT valued at 750%. The ESI cost will then be deducted from...
  14. angela1982

First HOF with Customized MF213

Gratz Fera. Now go get that Blood Moss ATH :D
  15. angela1982

Urso Is Not A Scammer

Oh cmon Urso, anyone who knows u ingame wud have a very very very hard time to believe ur a scammer. I'd lend u my stuffs without collateral anyday ;) Sorry to hear this tho. Cheer up and keep a smile on ur face.
  16. angela1982

Über Trax

Gratz. Hope u share the HOF with Fefe
  17. angela1982

Darkfire!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Happy birthday Soren :birthday:
  18. angela1982

Does the type of mob affect rifle skillgain?

Hhhmmm, out of my blissful ignorance I've never heard of the term "kill bonus" before. It that logic was true, then I'd extrapolate that turps and gibnibs may produce similar results to Tants. The general feel of the replies does seem to indicate that Tants does seem to give more skills, for...
  19. angela1982

My main question here is more towards rifle/ handgun skills rather than General skills or Evade though. I'm not surprised that Tants would give a lot of General skills and Evade, but does it affect the rifle skills too?
  20. angela1982

Care to explain urself Poisonheart? Darkfire said the same thing, but it just doesnt seem logical that rifle skill gains are dependant on the mobs being shot. Its easy to say Yes, you are right, or No, you are wrong, but will u please care to elaborate? Wud kill me if I'm doomed to only use m4a...
  21. angela1982

I've started to use unamped Breer m4a on Tantillions and noticed I get 3-4 rifle skill points per 100 ped ammo. This surprises me as I normally only get 2 rifle skill points per 200 ped ammo on amped MK V (not on Tants). I've tried out the Breer m4a again on baby Neconu, big Trax and trox, with...
  22. angela1982

Huge

o.0 Gratz boss. Bet u thought it was a tower tho :silly2:
  23. angela1982

Selling full nema F

Modified bump for u ;)
  24. angela1982

My first hof ever! =D

Huge Gratz Daniel :D
  25. angela1982

RIP Chris Benoit

Very sad news indeed. He's actually one of my fave wrestlers with his never give up attitude :( May he rest in peace
Back