Search results

1. angela1982

Selling Unchipped Skills

A friend is cashing out and have trusted me to sell his skills off for him. The skills are not yet chipped on ESI. You provide the ESI, and I can provide u with the collateral. ESI below 50ped TT is valued at 700%, and those above 50ped TT valued at 750%. The ESI cost will then be deducted from...
  2. angela1982

Does the type of mob affect rifle skillgain?

I've started to use unamped Breer m4a on Tantillions and noticed I get 3-4 rifle skill points per 100 ped ammo. This surprises me as I normally only get 2 rifle skill points per 200 ped ammo on amped MK V (not on Tants). I've tried out the Breer m4a again on baby Neconu, big Trax and trox, with...
  3. angela1982

And another one

Speechless. Just after the HOF yesterday, we got another one within 24 hours. Full of oils, but I'm not complaining :D Not bad for a noob I think Woot woot :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  4. angela1982

Hof

I dont normally feel any inclination to post any globals or small HOFs, but this one made me sooooooo happy :yay: My hunting buddy (Fefe) and I were in South Ithaca trying to find a Trox Alpha to see how much damage it does to our new 5b plates. We didn't find any there, but ran into this Trox...
Back