Search results

1. Angel of Death

Tracker Suite Errors

Let me preface this by saying _how_ I'm launching the tracker suite. When you run the initial setup, the program files install to a really obscure location, with no uninstall feature (which I'm not real happy about) @...
  2. Angel of Death

MA and FPC have a problem--New colonists are complaining EU won't launch

http://www.massively.com/2009/08/27/the-second-golden-age-now-occuring-in-planet-calypso/ So far two new players in the comments cannot launch EU after downloading and installing. Both have said they refuse to jump through hoops to get a game to play. The press machine has begun. Word is...
  3. Angel of Death

Calling for backup on reddit!

http://www.reddit.com/r/gaming/comments/9f0ev/i_just_read_that_a_guy_paid_the_equivalent_of/ This was posted over in r/gaming and I know from past experience over there that the community is not very nice when it comes to Entropia. If I could get some backup to help these guys understand the...
  4. Angel of Death

EF Titan Typhon (VU10) Survivor Icon -- VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE!

Alright, it's a day early but the thread has rather died so that would likely be an indication all entries have been submitted. So here are your options! Good luck to all participants, and may the best icon win! UnAlconbury GalacticLord E.K.x E.K.x #2 Compusmurf Calin Butch C addz
  5. Angel of Death

Serious framerate issues -- lesser hardware runs better -- Need help from the thinktank

Running 2 nVidia 8600GT OC2 cards in SLI, and I can't get over 15 FPS in any resolution, any configuration at all, fullscreen, windowed, widescreen, 4:3, doesn't matter. Very High, Medium, no change. I'm running the latest drivers, 190.38 and I have tried default, SFR, and AFR1 and 2. My...
  6. Angel of Death

I would love to see a "Typhoon Survivor" icon in the EFD store!

I'm not an artist, but I'd love to see some submissions for a VU10 icon or a "Typhon Survivor" icon in the EFD store. Hell, I'll make a contest out of it, submit your icons and I'll place them into a poll, [edit] 5500 EFD to the winner, and perhaps we can have 711 place the winning icon into...
  7. Angel of Death

I have a theory to what's going to happen to sweating

I have a theory. I personally believe that the reason we're not seeing sweating reactivated may be directly related to a fishing system that may be introduced. Many other MMO's have a fishing system, and it is a very popular side activity. I believe that Entropia would benefit greatly from a...
  8. Angel of Death

HoF: My first solo HOF XD

I usually don't display stuff like this but this makes me very happy! ^ ^
  9. Angel of Death

EU is missing a critical feature that keeps player retention in even the most sandboxed games

While playing some other games I realized something is missing from EU that would increase player retention and obliterate the "bored" factor that many people have with this game. My fiance and I discussed the issue rather heavily last night over date night dinner and we kept coming back to the...
  10. Angel of Death

We all knew it would come to this: CryEngine 3 Tech Demo

By the time the CE2 upgrade is complete, CE3 will have been released :ahh::laugh: 614FLkXhTp4
  11. Angel of Death

Selling: Duchev Log 11

All offers entertained.
  12. Angel of Death

Potential EF Feature Request

I like to use the ForumSpy and the Recently Active Threads box on the main page, but there is still a lot of information that slips through the cracks. I'd like to suggest a "What's Hot" or "Hot Threads" option where it would be possible to read what threads have had HEAVY activity in the last...
  13. Angel of Death

Please Help

I just accidentally the whole Opalo! [edit] Please save your -reps and your precious EFD. Searching did not yield a result on this, and I'm not trolling every forum every day. Apparently this has been posted before, so let it go.
  14. Angel of Death

Dr. Duchev Log 11

Pricecheck please? TT 8.82 ped
  15. Angel of Death

Discussion about nVidia announcement and its relation to CE2

I was doing some thinking regarding the nVidia annoucement from yesterday. (I'm bit slow today at the 9-5 grind) Joining the "Way it's meant to be played" program could indicate that the conversion is complete and MA is joining up with nVidia to optimize the engine code for this particular...
  16. Angel of Death

Is your Gold Card reader on your keychain?

I received my Gold Card through the 5000 PED promotion and I was curious if anyone else decided to actually put the reader on their keychain? What are the pros and cons of doing so? How fragile is the reader, in actuality? It makes sense to have it with my car keys, right? Thoughts?
  17. Angel of Death

New Crytopia Wallpapers on EU.com?

I stumbled on these two images and searched around here for about 10 minutes, and didn't see them posted. I figured I would share.
  18. Angel of Death

New MMO Forged by Chaos to use CryEngine2

Found this tidbit through Massively.com The original announcement can be found <somewhere that people complain I'm violating rule 15> Interesting, to say the least. In my opinion, it kind of devalues the fact that we're getting it...
  19. Angel of Death

Selling: Vigi Set (no feet)

Great for bots, Full TT, ready for hunting!! No plates included. Asking SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD
  20. Angel of Death

EU listed #23 on top 100 best free games list

The rest of the list can be found here: <link removed>
  21. Angel of Death

Buying Nano Katana (L)

Does anyone have the BP to craft an order for these or have one full TT to sell? I'm looking to purchase at least one blade or a BP for these blades. Please reply here of PM me.
  22. Angel of Death

VU8.12 loot

I know it's only been a few hours, but I'm still stuck at work. Has the loot changed for the better or is it too soon to tell?
  23. Angel of Death

Noob question regarding L BPs

Do (L) BPs drop randomly like regular BPs? Do (L) BPs drop more often while crafting (L) items? Do regular BPs drop while crafting (L) items? Goofy questions but I couldn't find an answer on it. Thanks!
  24. Angel of Death

MDK will take this HOF and we will enjoy it!

We were out hunting Chompers but ran into a Molisk Warrior. Good thing we did too :)
  25. Angel of Death

My last global

Before I cancelled my internet to change services back on April 30'th :) Nice going away present for Apple and myself!
Back