Search results

1. Q

Selling: Paladin M set

I'm selling my Paladin M set, price tt+80 My set has 6 parts, only the elusive thighs are missing. All parts are at tier 2.xx. It's more of a fashion/rarity set maybe, but I have also enjoyed actually using it during my hunts, hence the tier rates. Best way to get in contact with me is...
  2. Q

Question: Adj EP-41 vs L alternatives

My preferred weapon type ingame has always been laser pistol. Because of that I am always interested in discussions regarding the "best setup" for a given budget, those questions pop up regularly in this forum. I very often see the recommendation to buy an Adj EP-41 (for those who can't...
  3. Q

Selling: Improved Imperium M set

Hi all, Taking offers on a full set of Male Improved Imperium armor. http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Armor&id=304 +15% Evade chance and +15% crit dmg And maybe most important : just 1 more upgrade step to the Modified Imperium set PM me your offers please and I'll come back to...
  4. Q

Selling: Unique DNA

Hello all, Several months ago I decided to leave EU and therefore started selling all my ingame belongings and skills. Now that I am getting close to having sold everything, I have come to the point to sell the item I am most proud of in my EU carreer : Caudatergus DNA This DNA is unique, I...
  5. Q

Selling: 901 ped ESI

Title says it all, I've got a 901ped esi up for sale. Price : 880% Contact me here or ingame. Quint Landlord Vicious
  6. Q

Selling: Unique improved shogun harness M T2.9

Taking offers on this unique armor piece : Improved Shogun harness M. It's currently at tier 2.9, so knowing that it is unique in EU, you will get a guaranteed tier hof when you tier it up ! Here is a picture of the harness with 5B plates attached : I'm selling out everything, so...
  7. Q

Selling: Ranked Scorpion Tier 3

Taking offers on a Ranked Scorpion, currently tier 3.0 Here is a picture where you can see the remaining tier numbers : Price : SB : 15k peds BO : 16k peds Only peds and CLD's will be considered for the bids.
  8. Q

Selling: Large Arkadia DNA collection (35 DNA parts)

I'm selling a collection of following 35 Arkadia DNA parts : Bokol Mandible : 1 Flesh : 1 Hadraada Long Bone : 1 Kamaldon Bone Crest : 2 Kiana Heart : 1 Tail : 1 Korwil Tail : 1 Madana Mane : 1 Leg : 1 Magurg Male Teeth : 1 Foot : 1 Tail : 1 Nusul Flesh : 2 Tail : 1 Oro...
  9. Q

Selling: Ul Arsonistic TEN chip Tier 3.8 (very high tier numbers)

I'm selling my UL arson chip. It's currently at tier 3.8, so just 1 more tick and you can tier it up to 4.x. The best thing about this chip, are the high tier numbers for the remaining levels. They are the best I have seen so far : the average of the remaining 6 levels is over 125 ! The...
  10. Q

Selling: Full set of Earth Shock armor set M (almost full TT)

I'm considering to sell my full set of Earth Shock Trooper M armor. So far I have been using it on mobs which do full cold, electric or acid damage. On those mobs this armor set doesn't decay at all but you still get the +60% crit bonus ! But at this moment I am doing the Epic mission chain...
  11. Q

UL arson chip Tier 2.x

What would following Tier 2.x Arsonistic chip TEN edition (UL ofc) be worth : This chip has one of the (if not the) best tier rate sets I have seen so far, average for the remaining levels is over 120. I'm considering to sell it shortly before this year's MM, that's why I want to start...
  12. Q

Marcimex / Mindreaver mission rewards ?

Hey all, I haven't seen any info yet about the rewards for the various stages of the new Marcimex and Mindreaver iron challenge missions, not on this forum nor on entropedia... Because I have started both missions, I know that the different reward options are mentioned already when starting...
  13. Q

Discovery: Caudatergus DNA

Today I finally managed to finish the Caudatergus DNA : Massive thanks do Slate Shitkicker Sloan for providing me with a skull. The real rare part, the mandible, was in my storage for a few months already, waiting for a skull. And today, on my rl birthday, I FINALLY found someone who had...
  14. Q

Selling: Unique Improved Shogun harness M T2.2

Hi all, I'm considering to sell my beloved Improved Shogun harness M. It's a unique item and of the other parts of this set, only the thighs have dropped afaik. Not sure why MA called this shogun, because it is no where near normal shogun. Untiered, it provides a total of 72 cut stab impact...
  15. Q

Caudatergus skull

Could anyone help me in finding an owner of a Caudatergus skull please ? I just need to borrow the skull for a minute to test something, after that the owner gets the skull back. I will provide collateral for the skull if requested. Thanks for the help !
  16. Q

Unique armor : Improved Shogun harness M (Tier 2)

Recently I managed to tier up my Improved Shogun harness M to tier 2. When I add defense enhancers, it now gives me 79.2 close protection (imp+cut+stab), so about the same as Martial SGA at tier 0. I'm pretty sure that this harness is unique, afaik the only other existing Imp shogun parts are...
  17. Q

For rent : Baringer SR47, Dante, Imp shogun harness M (free if you increase tiers !)

Hey all, I got following hunting equipment for rent : Baringer SR47 Tier 0.2: 165m range BLP tagger with decent eco. A106 amp : One of the best laser amps. Improved Shogun harness M Tier 1.7: Unique armor part (afaik), 72 close protection or 75.6 if you add defence enhancers. Decent...
  18. Q

Selling: Level 7 Finder Amplifier bp QR 61.3

Selling my unlimited bp for Lvl 7 amps, which currently has a QR of 61.3. Price : 3000 peds. Accepting CLD's as part of the payment.
  19. Q

Selling: Set of unlimited Ursa armour bps (only feet bp missing)

Hey all, I'm considering to sell my set of unlimited Ursa armour blueprints. I managed to gather 6 out of 7 bps (footguard bp missing) and considering the extremely low number of individual Ursa bps sold, I can imagine this could be the most complete set around. Here is a screenshot in which...
  20. Q

EU crashing after 5-10 minutes

Hey all, I am experiencing some weird crashes since yesterday, and they happen only when I'm playing EU. After logging in, I can play for about 5-10 minutes after which my screen suddenly loses his input ("No signal") and turns black. A few seconds later, my PC automatically restarts. After...
  21. Q

Selling: Full set Viking M for tt+3 CLD's

Hey all, I'm selling my full Viking M set for tt + 2500ped. Current bid : TT + 2000 ped Auction will run untill Sunday 25th of March 20h00 MA time ! I also accept Calypso Land deeds (@1k each) or trades including a Dante or A106 amp. Good luck all ! Quint
  22. Q

Selling: Pulsar Armour Plate 8 bp

I'm selling an unlimited Pulsar Armour Plate 8 (L) bp. The first one got sold for 10k a few weeks ago, and since then there have been 2 sales via ingame auction, both for 5000ped. So my buyout is set to 5 000 ped. You can send me lower offers too, either by reply here, pm on forum or pm...
  23. Q

Selling: Galaxy 12V Gel batteries bp

Selling a Galaxy 12V Gel batteries bp. Price : 750 ped.
  24. Q

Fap-90

How much would you pay for a Fap-90 ? Anyone interested in buying one can also send me a pm.
  25. Q

Inside information about VU prior to VU ?

As of this week there is use again for Generic Transformers, they are used in the blueprints to make Warp Mines. So untill last week, they were more or less tt food or at best collector's items. I'm aware that they originally could be use to make hangars, but that's years ago. I had 1 of...
Back