Search results

1. T

EntropiaInvest's Cold Treasure Vault (Hunting + Mining)

Register Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  2. T

Paid N' Evade 2.0: OLA#39 & Deino Island: Earn Evade, PED & AUD's

Register: Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  3. T

EntropiaFund Bonus Events

4. T

EntropiaFund Progressive Jackpot event

Please register: Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  5. T

The Hogglo Ranch - 500 ped Bonus Event - join now !!!

6. T

Akoz' Ultimate Event : Registration Thread

!Register Thererosol The Gimp Magina
  7. T

Info: Rip Next Island??

Offcourse they have a (probably) better ground to stand on than what Calypso started out as... but for those that recall how it were 10+ years ago where i.e. minerals couldent autospawn back and you could "T"-mine in buildings (only minerals not yet mined were inside buildings, i.e. the large...
  8. T

Selling: UL weapons AS147 ME and ep-41 military

You were right in one thing, I found the specific log-entries for all but the lasers/scope. It wasn´t the 147ME, it was a regular as147. In addition I have the original e-mail sent to Marco Behrman (mb@mindark.com) relating to this event from 2007. It´s a digital world, all records...
  9. T

Romijo so glad you could join us! History for support case 117259: 2007-09-01 12:30 You wrote: Hello, I am sorry to have to, once again, bother you with a request to notify a player known ingame as "disaster romijo small". Below is the previous correspondence I have had with the...
  10. T

Do not buy - Item and Account reported to Police 2007-09-01 In case you have forgotten your own actions and the illegality of them I would just like to remind you romijo that that AS147ME, Jaguar and other affiliated items are scammed by you from me a few years back. The police investigation...
  11. T

Mutant Mayhem - Vigg.

hehe nice recount and allmost correct altho that´s "my" wormhole and ur missing 5 ppl on ur team list :) and thx for the screenshots, forgot where i putt mine :D Edit.. anyone figured out what kinda hp it had ? twice CLE? Didnt look like it was much more than that anyhow..
  12. T

Help: find Jolana Kitty Brice - Argus Bank Fee Expired!

Jolana´s probably tied up IRL, haven´t seen her log on for a while. And even tho it´s annoying having items tied up when you need them, Jolanas fair. I don´t doubt that when she gets back she will help you clear this up. And as for the usual speculation / ND hype and whatnot..yeah sure...
  13. T

Selling: Selling logs -pieces of paper/ notes.

re:Logs pm sent. to short
  14. T

FYI: Non-depositors are no longer welcome.

. Governing Law - Standard clause, you don´t want to have to first fight a legal dispute over which country should precide. In this case it´s evident why they choose Sweden since the company HQ is located in Sweden. This does not exclude european law (the ECJ), but a question would have to be...
  15. T

Selling: UL Gauss

there were atleast three gauss rifles dropped during the mutant event. Sack and I looted what I believe to be the first one during the event from "Meiss" (uglylooking things that spawned in hades), Fat fock & team looted one and I´v seen the third one aswell. This brings the grand total to 6...
  16. T

Team Sweden

beer since 17.00 :) VIVA Gothenburg boat fair! Just walkin around pickin up free beer and wine here n´there :yay:
  17. T

ATH: More than 300k skills?

jeff probably have in excess of 300k to...got all the fun unlocks in hunting / mining and crafting afaik...
  18. T

Team Sweden

trodde vi va svenskar hela bunten :laugh:
  19. T

FYI: Attn: Liga Best Silver of "Best of the Best"! THANKS!

:laugh: Hmm..im fairly certain as to which Liga you were referring :scratch2::yay: Nice post AG : ) You should insert a counter in your first post, to let the community know the current number of awards this avatar has assembled so far, as a result of his / her gracious behavior.
  20. T

Team Sweden

Thererosol The Gimp Magina första gången, men ngn måste ju reppa gbg :wtg:
  21. T

A simple little question.

not all of the contraction units were looted from "uber" mobs, nor were all the people actually looting them "ubers" with regard to both gear and skills. However, as mentioned before, it´s an expensive armor and I for one would be prety pissed if someone who deposited 10 bucks and using an...
  22. T

Price Check: EWE EP-40 Mercenary Modified

my thought exacly lol
  23. T

yeah..if he actually came forth and told us the truth he would ruin our fun:)
  24. T

well besides...he would have alot more than 150 agility from autofapping in order to have 112 int. edit...forgot to mention that I don´t think he´s ever had a mod or imp...correction anyone?
Back